|4| inspiration...

I woke up in a white room, some places had blue in it. I'm guessing I'm in the nurses office. I looked around and saw nobody. I then sat up, and I saw a computer. There was a woman sitting in front of the computer, she was writing something..how did I not see her?
The woman turned around, and noticed that I was awake. "Ah, Aphmau. How are you feeling?" She stood up walking towards me..she was so pretty..tall, short blonde hair, skinny, huge thigh-gap. She grabbed a chair..and sat next to the bed I was in...even her thighs don't spread..she's your inspiration...
she sure is...
"Aphmau?"
"Oh....I'm feeling just fine..thank you." why did my shyness just got out of me?
"Mmm, what did you eat this morning?" She asked getting suspicious about me.
"Nothing..".
What the hell did you just said?!
I didn't mean to..it's just came out!
You stupid mother fu-
"oh really? Why?" She looked concerned..
"I was in a really big hurry..I didn't wanna be late.." I wasn't really lying..I guess.
"Alright then..you can leave." She stood up and walked over to her computer. Such slender arms and legs. She's a beauty. I stood up and was about to open the door..
"Oh, by the way..Aaron Lucan brought you here..you should thank him.." she lightly smiled at me.  I smiled back  "i will.."

——————————————————————
The bell rang, that means it's lunch time. I walked to the cafeteria with Katelyn and Lucinda. The both where tall and slender, but not too slender. They looked like they where about 108 Pounds..
There pretty..aren't they?
Pretty, but The nurse is still my inspiration..
True...she's like what? 100 pounds?
I was thinking the same thing...
..your over here..And both sides of you are literally models..wow..you stand out the most..your short, chubby, fat and ugly...
Can you not?
What? I'm telling the truth..and I'm helping you...
Calling someone who is chubby 'fat' doesn't motivate or help them start losing weight.
Whatever..I'm still calling you fat...
"CAN YOU STOP!" I clutched my hair tightly, and looked down..that's when I realized that I just yelled at myself..
"Aph..are you okay?" Katelyn looked down at me, confused..so did Lucinda.
"Yeah Aph..you okay? You've been out of me and Katelyn's conversation this hole time.." Lucinda's face was a mixture of confusion and worry.
"I'm fine..."
"No your not Aphmau..is somethin-"
"Katelyn!...I said I'm fine."
"A-Alright then.." Katelyn and Lucinda continued there conversation they where having.
Not bad...
Shut up...
——————————————————————-
We made it to the cafeteria...me and voice talked about...stuff... I saw the girls and the guys sitting at a big table. I joined them, while Katelyn and Lucinda where getting there lunch. I decided to follow what voice said, and skip.
"Where's your lunch Aph?" Travis..my not alone buddy. Asked.
"Yeah Aph..This is odd..you usually get lunch." Garroth ate his piece of pizza..making my stomach growl..I clutched my stomach tightly..just like in gym class..Aaron noticed this... "Aphmau..your hungry..you forgot your lunch money? I have some, do you wa-" I cut Aaron off. "Oh no thanks..but thanks for earlier.." I said, changing the subject..
"What earlier?" Aaron asked, eating his pizza.
"You know...the nurses office thing?" I whisper the last part, but it got the boys attention..specially Gene's (gene's nice y'all...at least on this part)
"What happened at the nurses office?" He glared at Aaron. I immediately start laughing, so did Aaron.  The boys look at us like we where crazy people. We got saved by Lucinda and Katelyn coming to the table.
"Hey y'all!" Lucinda in her sassy voice. "Sup." Katelyn just said simply. I smiled at the two 'models' sitting down. I felt like somethings gonna go wrong..so I looked at my thighs, they where spreading too much. I lifted them up a little, so it seemed like I had smaller thighs.
"Aph..I wanna see you eat.." I looked up at who said it..I recognized the voice..so I looked at Lucinda... "W-What?" I was terrified..I don't wanna eat..voice would kill me with sit ups and crunches!  "Aphmau, I want to see you eat." She gave me a plastic plate, and on top of it was a slice of mushroom pizza..I love mushrooms..but I can't eat it.. I looked at everyone, and all of there eyes where on me. Every single one of them. I started to sweat a little..because I was nervous. Anxiety hit me hard..I started panicking..I never panic over food.
Shit shit shit!
What am I gonna do?!
Say that you aren't hungry!
"I'm not hungry!" I looked at Lucinda and gave her the plastic plate back.
"Aph...your clutching your stomach..you are hungry." Aaron said, now worried about me. I look at everybody..and they all had worried expressions.
I'm gonna give up..
No.your.not
I have no choice..
Yes you do!
There's no hope for them..they just wanna see me..eat...it.
Fine.
Really?
Yes, but I'm gonna make you do something after you eat it.
Oh..what's that then?
You'll force yourself to throw up
how do i do that?
You stick your fingers into your mouth.
oh..
"Aphmau!" I see Travis yelling at me.
"What?"
"Eat the damn pizza!" 
"Don't yell at me Travis!"
"..." 
"why do I have to eat this stupid pizza anyways?" I ask Lucinda.
  "Because I wanna see." 
"That's not the re-" 
"Just eat the freaking pizza Aphmau-senpai!" Kawaii~Chan looked frustrated.
"Fine!" I look a deep breath...And grabbed the pizza. I looked at it for a minute. Thinking how many calories this slice would have. I slightly opened my mouth and the slice was close to my mouth..
DON'T EAT IT!! RUN TO CLASS!
I placed the pizza slice back to the plastic plate quickly, stood up and ran to class..

Did I just run away from my friends?