|18| Dead to me...

"I win!" I scream after finally winning an uno match with aaron.

"Screw you" he laughed, and cleaned up the cards.

The nurse walked in and told me that my mother is on the phone right now. I began to hyperventilate and sweat a lot, I'm not ready to talk to her. Not yet!

"Yes mommy?" I whisper holding Aaron's hand tightly.

"Your dead to me, ya hear? I wanted to have fun with my friends, but of course it had to be ruined. Aphmau you keep putting more stress on me. I heard about your diagnosis, and I'm not happy. I thought i couuld trust you, but i guess not. I'm sorry baby, I'll come back soon. Mommy loves you. Goodbye." After that the phone went silent. I gave the phone back to the nurse.

"The doctor is gonna put you into therapy soon, so expect that. Good night" She smiled and turned around, before she walked out she said that visiting hours are over. I continued crying and blaming myself because of this.

" baby..please..listen to me." He whispered to my hear and stroked my hair. I calmed down a little and stopped crying. I just kept sniffing.

"I love you..so damn much. It hurts to see you like this. Please baby it's not your fault. We're blaming nobody here. I have to go, but I'll come back tomorrow." He smiled at me and kissed me one last time.

I can't love him, he was mean to me. He was on Katelyn and Lucindas side, and now he loves me? He's playing a game with me. He must be.

But you love him
I can't love him
Tell me why?
I can't afford another broken heart.