|16| Found out...

He pulled away and hugged me.
"I love you Aphmau"  Well that was blunt, jesus fuck.
"I love you too" i kissed his neck. He chuckled.

"do you mind if i stay one night?" He asked smirking at me.
"Don't you have school tomorrow?" I looked at him confused.

"yeah i do, but i can skip" he convinced me, i lifted one brow  "alrighty then, make it two nights." I playfully hit his shoulder, then walked up stairs, him following me.

"Oh by the way, your sleeping with me." I turned my head and winked at him.
He smiled.

What the fuck are you doing?
Shush, i'm getting dick tonight
Oh my fucking-

"Damn, nice room" he compliments, then he saw the scale that was in front of the mirror
"Why do you have a scale in front of your mirror?" He got suspicious, shit i gotta think of something!

"I..umm..m-my mommy left it there before she left." I lied, he still looked at the weirdly. "Okay.." he walked over to the bed and sat on it. Aaron tapped on the bed, mentioning me to sit next to him.

I walked over and sat next to him, then i looked at him, he looked a bit gloomy. "What's wrong?" I frowned. He pulled me closer. "Baby, i know what's going on.." i sarted to panic "what are you talking about?" I muttered.

"I know you acted off the day we were in p.e, remember when i asked you if you were hungry? After that day i saw you start to lose weight, you became more irritated, sad, your grades are dropping, you passed out a lot. Please don't tell me you're in the same headspace as three years ago.." he croaked.

I was overwhelmed, and anxious. how? What? Why?

"It's getting late, can we please talk this out tomorrow?" I whispered, i went under the covers and waited for Aaron to join. He came under the covers too and hugged me from behind. I wiped my tear away and shut the lights.

I woke up in the middle of the night sweating and exhausted. Not like tired exhausted, like i just wanna fall down exhausted. I looked to my side to see a snoring shirtless Aaron asleep. I stood up, but the exhaustion took over. I took a few steps before hitting on the hard wood floor.