|14| suspension...

"Aphmau for the last time. i have to suspend you for a week. I've already told your mother about this mistake of yours, Lucinda will get a three day suspension." the principal looked at me sternly. my eyes were blurry from all the crying.

"But sir please! She started it! i was defending myself!" i cried harder.

he sighed "Aphmau, i know. Your friends told me, but the nurse told me that you gave Lucinda a black eye. i will not tolerate this behavior at my school." i kept quiet, but kept sniffing. i turned my head away from him.
"Now Aphmau please. look at me." I slowly turn my head towards him, but i don't look at him fully. he looked....sorry.

"I'm sorry this has happened today, i'm sorry i'm giving you this long suspension. Please leave my office. See you next week" he stood up and walked me over to the door.
"See you next week, sir" i said calmly and walked out.

what the actual fuck am i gonna do in a week?
i mean you can exercise the whole week?
or i can study, gosh that's the perfect time to study. my grades are dropping even when i study hard. i need to get an A on my math test next week!
calm down, your still gonna starve. right?
sure...
great! Let's go home now.

after coming home i immediately drank water and exercised, then after that i did my homework.
i'm bored
mums gonna come in five weeks now
why are you counting?
because...i want to
I heard my phone ring and i looked at the who was calling me
Mommy
"oh lord" i say out loud, and pick up the phone.
"YOU GOT SUSPENDED? AND YOU HURT LUCINDA?! HOW COULD YOU APHMAU?!" She yelled through the phone

"mommy listen, it was self defense-"
"i don't wanna hear it. I'm coming home in five weeks, Don't make ANYMORE mistake."
after that she hung up.
"that was calm" i said out loud and laughed at my mums reaction.

i hugged my pillow and took a nap.

18:30 Pm i looked over at my bedside table,
"two hour nap, not bad" i chuckled, ad got up slowly. when i stood up my room started spinning a little.

"I stood up slowly fucker" i cursed at my room, it then stopped.
"better" I smiled. i then heard my stomach growing for food, the fifth time of the day.
"Alright Alright, let's get a small snack"

i walked downstairs, i didn't really want a small snack, i wanna big snack. i walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge.
"What to eat?" I rummage through the fridge, until i find something appetizing.
Vanilla ice cream with Oreo cookies.

I was so hungry that i didn't wanna read the calories behind the ice cream package or the Oreos.

this was a huge mistake.