|20| The end...

A year later..

"I will eat your ass, come here!" Aaron ran down the stairs, after me.

"Noo Leave me alone!" I ran to the comfortable couch and put a grey blanket on top of me.
"Hmm, I wonder where she went.." I giggled a little, but stayed quiet.

...
.....
.........

"Gotcha!" Aaron removed the blanket and picked me up, spinning me around.

I missed this feeling.. a year of fighting Ana and her tricks. I missed school and my friends, the amazing tacos my mother made for me, the warm feeling of my bed, to my boyfriends arms.

"I missed you.." I whispered into his ear and started tearing up. "I missed you too Aph." He stopped spinning me and hugged me tightly.

We had been separated for a year..Doctors thought it would be better if I had no visitors for the rest of my stay at the recovery house. My mother didn't like the idea, so didn't my boyfriend.

Of course the doctors didn't listen. Dumb bitches don't listen to anybody, but they're partner screaming there name.

Ana was a horrible person. I've never met worse. It was hard to let her go. I never break promises, but eventually I had to let go..

it was the best thing ever. I finally enjoyed the food that they gave me. It felt weird at first but I got used to it quickly.

I missed a lot of school, thank god they didn't make me go through a year of school again. They just gave me a week of exams and if I get good grades from them. I get to graduate late. At least I have an education.

My mother kinda missed me. She was mostly upset and..disturbed that I went to recovery. She also didn't like the huge bill that came with it, but I helped her as much as I could.

"Guys stop yelling and go to bed!" My mother yelled from the kitchen.

"Yea mommy!" I let go of Aaron and slapped his arms.

"Tag!" I ran up to my room with Aaron chasing me. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I gasped but giggled after.

"Gotcha again" he came on top of me and  kissed me roughly. Quickly turning into a makeout session.
W

e started taking each other's clothes off. Until I pulled away from Aaron.

"Hey.. I know we're still young, but I want something from you..." I nervously said to Aaron.

"What's that baby?"

"I want a child from you."