|10| Hospital...

my eyes are still closed. I used to see dark red, but now I see bright red. is it morning? no, if it was I woudn't hear beeping...wait, beeping? am I at the hospital?! no no no!

I open my eyes and see my friends around me. they all look terrified and tired. How the hell- oh yeah, I passed out. Silly me, I can just tell then I'm alright, then I can just leave!

"Miss, Aphmau? I see that you're awake." I look and see a really handsome doctor. not old, not young. "Aph!" my friends hugged me tightly.

"What the hell happened?!"  "Are you alright?!"  So many questions I couldn't really answer without shaming myself. 

"You're correct , Miss Katelyn. Miss Aphmau here is no we're near fine. Her BMI is so low, it's near diagnosis to Anorexia Nervosa.

She's Lucky, her stomach still somehow had at least a little food. We're gonna keep her here for at least four days, less or more. We have to make sure that this doesn't happen again."

They gasped, there looks were like..I don't know..not surprised or shocked? I'm guessing they expected it. They've noticed that haven't been eating as much.

"But doctor, I'm perfectly fine! I just had so much work I didn't pay attention to my health! I promise it won't happen again! I promise!"  Ugh, it's like begging money from my mum.

"Mm, I don't know. What kind of work did you have?" He was getting suspicious, my friends look at me in disbelief.

"I had exams coming, I had to clean the house almost everyday, had to take care of my neighbor, school stuff and If those things don't overwhelm you, then I don't know what will."  The doctor seems convinced, my friends still look at me in disbelief.

"And why do you have to take care of your neighbor?" He doctor taps the pen on his board.  "She's eighty-nine  years old, she doesn't wanna go to the retirement home. I also love her, she's like my grandma. Pretty lovely lady." Haha just kidding I have no elderly people on my street.

"Mm, well I'm kinda not convinced, but I'm gonna keep you at the hospital for two days, three if there's any other suspicions." He leaves the room, I sigh in relief.

"Well at least I'm staying for two days, and not four." I did a nervous laugh.  "Aphmau you almost got diagnosed, that's fucking dangerous! Your crazy! We're trying to help you! I'm done here, let's go guys!" Dante and the gang left, well except for Aaron.

"What do you want?"

"I want to apologize..."

"Apologize for what?"

"For not helping you"

"You've helped me enough. it's not your fault, It's mine. I started all this you don't deserve this drama."  

Damn right it's your fault...