|13| fight...

i woke up with a minor headache, cold body, and a bloody nose. my pillow was covered in blood and my bed soaked with cold sweat

what the hell?
good morning.
shut the fuck up, what the hell happened?
what do you mean?
like why is my bed soaked in cold sweat, pillow covered in blood, my head is pounding, my nose still bleeding.
oh that's normal.
what?
this happened to Lucinda and Katelyn. i believe
wait what?
You see...Katelyn and Lucy we're my clients.
so you starved them to be perfect?
correct. well, i mean, i just helped them to be more prettier, but they didn't appreciate my help. so i gave them a sickness and left them alone.
oh..
i turned to my side and opened my drawer. i took out some advil and Swallowed one. then i opened my water bottle and drank some water.
I laid down for a couple more minutes, until my alarm rang.
"Stupid bitch!" i hit my alarm, then sighed
i got up and started my 200 crunches and 200 sit-ups.

after that i brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my long black hair. i changed into an oversized grey sweatshirt,  some tight black leggings and my basic adidas.

you should get going.
yeah, i know.

i grabbed my school bag and started walking to school.
I saw a couple of my friends at the gate, so i walked over to them.
"hey guys" i said, they all looked over at me.
"oh, looks like you've gained some weight aph" lucinda smirked.
"Got a problem? shit face?"  i smirked back, she looked taken aback. Katelyn chuckled.
"calm down, ladies." Travis said
"Travis, shut up!" Lucinda glared at me. she looked like she was ready to fight.
"What's wrong whore? why u mad?" i laughed, then i felt a slap on my cheek. the slap was so hard that i fell to the ground, holding my right cheek. everyone gasped. people came around us expecting a fight.
"Are you okay?!" Aaron crouched down to me.
i glared at lucinda "yeah, looks like this bitch needs a beating!" i jumped on lucinda, and threw punches at her, she was screaming and waving her arms around, grabbing my hair,  pulling it. travis, katelyn, Aaron and tried to pull me, while zane pulled lucinda from under. of course it didn't work. The principal came running after he saw what was happening.
he threw everybody off of me and pulled me roughly.
"What the actual heck is happening here?! You have a lot of explaining miss Aphmau! Zane take Lucinda to the school's infirmary!" he yelled as he picked me up and walked to the principals office. I looked at lucinda and she was grinning at me, but at the same time she looked hurt.