93.

ALEX POV

The frustration is real. I couldn't even think straight.  After that last argument Zoli hasn't spoken to me. I don't like when we fight but she's in the wrong. This has to be the first time I went to gym in a while. But I had to distract myself.

After my vigorous work out I went back to the locker room and just sat there

After my vigorous work out I went back to the locker room and just sat there. I need to talk to someone. There's only one person I know that knows Zoli better than me. Calling nick hoping he would pick up.

"Hello?".

"Nick it's Alex" hearing muffling "hello?". Hearing shuffling and then I heard his voice "my bad I dropped my phone because I was in shock you calling me".

"I'm calling you because I need your advice on something...".

"Okay... what about?" He asked.

"Zoli"

"Oh lord what did she do now?!" He asked.

"Well I don't know if she told you. But I have this male who works for me who basically got her number by stealing her phone and pretending she dropped it. Anyway... she let this man text her constantly thinking it's okay. And... she tells me she was handling it. But she wasn't handling nothing. Anyway I changed her number without her knowing and things were said and now she won't talk to me".

"Wow! She can't be serious. Are you sure this is Zoli we are talking about?".

"Positive. Sounds crazy right? But she's guilty of doing this".

"I mean I can honestly say she wouldn't cheat on you. But at the same time maybe she was trying to handle this person. Instead of depending on you to take care of it".

"Listen I've been with Zoli for five years. She's never the one to handle things on her own unless it was Michelle. She would always want me to handle it so she doesn't get her hands dirty. And all of a sudden she rather handle this on her own. Sounds weird".

"I mean was the text messages not friendly?" He asked.

"No they were regular" I said.

"Well... just give her some time to come around. Usually when she's wrong she comes around and apologizes for her actions".

"Hopefully" I said.

"By the way I must say you look yummy. She better come around soon" he teased.

"Thank you, nick" he smiled "no problem. Tell her to call me". I nodded "I will". We both ended the call and I sat there just thinking. Did I overreact?

//

CHAD POV

Mac was giving me some good information on what was going on. I love that Zoli was texting him back. Because it takes a matter of time before Alex finds out and snaps. My phone rang...

"Chad".

"Chad my boy how are you?" The old man asked.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked.

"I've been better. How is everything going?" He asked.

"As planned. Your son will soon snap and cause issues with Zoli causing her to leave" I said smiling.

"Good! That's what I want to hear. Keep up the good work. I won't settle for my son to keep reproducing with that thing he calls a wife".

"Totally agree! But give it time" I said.

"Will do! Let me know if any thing new happens" I nodded and ended the call. This might actually be the first plan that will take effect. Now I just sit back and watch it unfold.

//

ZOLI POV

You know it has to be a mind thing. This whole time I was pregnant and I wasn't having any crazy symptoms. But now when I get the actual confirmation my morning sickness steps in. Like really?. Now I haven't thrown up, yet. But the nauseousness is real.

Alex alone was stressing me out. So I rather not talk to him if he will continue to argue with me.

Honestly I wasn't even responding to mac

Honestly I wasn't even responding to mac. I texted him back a couple of times stating to stop texting me. That was it and Alex knows this if he went through the text. But of course he's overlooking that and is just upset because another man is texting me.

I mean what is he worried about? We been married for a couple of months almost a year. But we been together for a long ass time. He should know I'm not going anywhere. He should trust me. I've never given him any reason not to.

Hearing the door downstairs open and close. Which meant Alex was home. I stayed in the same spot. Jade and I was in the bed just cuddling. Hearing his footsteps coming up the stairs. He came into the room and came for Jade. That's one thing Alex was an amazing father. Jade was definitely a daddy's girl too.

After he put Jade back down he stood there staring at me "how do you feel?".

"Morning sickness" I said. He nodded and walked off. This isn't going to end. Two strong bull headed individuals. He came back with crackers "here".

"Thank you" I said. He took off his shirt and went into the bathroom and started the shower. The tension was weird between us. We only been married for a couple of months and we already are having stupid problems.