189.

ALEX POV

"Well look who we have here..." I said. She stopped and looked at me "What? I bet you had a lot to speak about with Leo". She rolled her eyes "Why are you here?".

"We need to talk, alone downstairs... now!" I said. She huffed but followed me downstairs to the children's play room. Closing the door behind me and locking it. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"The tables have turned and you don't like it" she smirked.

"Zoli you just came home from a date!!! Are you serious?!". She leaned on leaned in the table and crossed her arms "it wasn't a date".

"If two people a male and female go out together and one is interested in the other... guess what's it's called. A DATE!".

"Can you keep it down. No need to yell" she said. Putting my hand in my forehead I started pacing around "I can't believe you!".

"Well believe it. Are we done here? If you came here to interrogate me about Leo it's a waste of time" she said.

"Did he kiss you before you got out the car?" I asked.

"No he didn't cause it wasn't a date. We established that before I said yes. He agreed it was two people hanging out".

"And you believed him? Wow! I'm amazed" I said.

"Did you ever fire Candace?" She asked.

"Forget about Candace. Plus, when I took you to the hospital I fell sick and found out I was drugged. That food she gave me was laced!. But Nevermind that. This is about my wife going on a date!" I yelled.

"If you don't lower your damn voice. And I guess you never fired her, well I guess I'll be staying here longer than I thought. By the way served your ass right for even eating her food" she said.

"No the hell you won't!" I said. She yawned and stretched a little "I'm tired so can we speed this up?".

Walking up close to her "if I see Leo around you again. Mark my words he'll go missing. And it'll all be your fault. I don't think you want that guilt on your chest. Do you?".

"Alex you don't scare me. And you know I wasn't going to bother with Leo again. But since you are such a hateful fan of his... maybe I'll invite him to nick's wedding as my plus one". When she said that I swear my brain exploded. I smirked a little "You do that and I promise you I'll kill him on sight at nick's wedding. You'll be the reason his wedding will be a disaster. A blood bath. If you know what's good for you stay away from Leo".

She sighed "Are you done?".

Moving back "I miss you guys! I want you all home already". She didn't respond. "You don't miss me?",

"Alex it's late and I'm tired" she said. Giving her some space she moved and walked pass me. Opening the door "You need to leave". Before I walked out "remember what I said".

"Oh by the way tell Candace I said hello. Cause I know you never did anything about what happened" she closed the door in my face.

                     ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ZOLI POV

The next morning I woke up refreshed. Despite dealing with Alex last night unexpectedly... I feel good.

"And there she goes!" My mom said.

"What an entrance?" I joked.

"So? How was it?" She asked.

"It was nice. We enjoyed ourselves and that's it. But can someone tell me how Alex got in here last night?" I asked.

"Alex was here? When?" She asked.

"Last night... didn't you let him in?!"I asked.

"Hell no! Alex is taking me there. Breaking and entering my home. Ooo.. wait until I see his white ass" she said. I laughed a little "well that explains that".

"Did he see you come from that friendly hang out that was a date?" She asked.

"It wasn't a date! And yes he did. Let's just say he was furious" I said. She sucked her teeth "he should talk. Did he ever handle Candace yet?".

I shrugged "I don't think so".

"You two have to eventually figure things out. I get it you wanted to teach him a lesson. But Alex doesn't seem to want to put Candace in her place. Any other guy would've done this a long time ago. I don't get why he's taking his sweet time".

"I honestly don't want to even talk about Alex. I saw enough of him last night" I said.

"Listen just focus on the children and the wedding. Keep yourself busy that's all. And when I see Alex I'm going to rip him a new one!". My momma is crazy!. Of course Alex was blowing up my phone once again. For what? I just saw him last night!.

Putting my phone on silent so I wouldn't be bothered by Alex's numerous calls. My mom was right I needed to keep myself busy. I texted nick to come by so we can look at wedding stuff. Plus, I had to update him on what's going on. Pulling myself together I went to get ready along with the twins.