6

opening the ice old cell, beast wirt see the crazy blonde on the floor, lifeless as ever, but it looks more life like.

running to the boy, he knee down, checking his plus, barley there.

using his magic, he cast a spell, so the boy can float. beast wirt start to walk away, with the floating body behind his trial.

he can't die, he can't.

they walked, hoping they don't run into guards, it's going to be hard, escpailly with time baby here.

going into a empty cell for fire prisoners, he hated until the blonde wake up from unsettling heat. the boy start shift back and fourth, waking up.

"ahh!" finn yelp, hugging his knees.

rolling his eyes, beast wirt snap his fingers "finn"

the boy look at him, eyes trun icey cold "why you didn't let me die, you butt!"

"you don't want to die"

blowing a raspberry, finn roll his eyes "you don't know that, you butt cheeks"

his colorful eyes glare, but before it trun soft, he can't get at him. he's just a kid. a stupid kid in fact, but that's besides the point.

beast wirt sigh "where is the stone?"

it became quite between the two, you can almost hear a pin drop, finn cold eyes turn soft, he look at everything else, but not the demon "I don't know"

"I know you do"

"...if I did, I won't tell you"

beast wirt sigh "I know"

sirens keep coming. they are running out of time.

he lowered the boy to the hot ground making him hiss, but quickly ingored.

"follow me" he said, here, the two run off.

"where are we going?"

"I know a friend, this way"

here, the two see a ship in the dark space. beast wirt know it is bipper, driving away.

smirking a bit, beast writ watch the ship get captured.

clicking his teeth, beast wirt cursed "damn it"

"what we do now?"

"I have a plan, come on"

they ran to the escape ships, to see all prisons trying to get one, using his ice powers, the boy freeze the ground, all of them are stuck. they go inside the fastest ship, but got a surprise inside.

"yellow" it is bipper, who is spinning around a chair.

beast wirt stayed the same, while the ice boy got behind of him, not use to other people.

"who is the kid? and why is eating his hair?"

"nervermid that. drive"

going back to the wheel, bipper flow the giant ship, measly, alsmot hiting a space rock, seeing some ships on they trail, bipper use the lasers, shooting the ships, missing a few.

"bipper, move"

"no way, I got-"

beast wirt just push him out of the seat.

cleaning himself off, bipper flip him off "basterd"

"you shot, I drive"

smirking, bipper got on a other chair "I love the way you talk"

in the back coner of the ship, finn is hugging his knees, afaird of the loud noises. the boy is getting scared by the second and it is not helping as icicles start to appear, also snow.

"fuck, fuck and more fuck!" bipper cursed, sneezing.

staying foucas, beast wirt start to flow up to a giant worm hole, it is almost closing.

the others saw this and immedailty start to painc.

"beast, what the fuck are you doing?!"

"..."

"beast fucking stop!"

"..."

bipper and finn start screaming for the other one to stop. they fall back in the back of the ship, as beast wirt stay in the seat, not phase at all. he put it in extra speed, the other ships not able to catch them at all.

they're almost there.

"AHHHHHHH!" they scream like girls, holding each other.

they made it inside, the worm hole closeing behind them.

driving normally now, the two in the back  slowly stop screaming.

beast wirt scoff "cry babies"