Chapter 7

Emma’s P.O.V.

The morning sun seeped in through the windows and tickled my eyes to open. I yawned silently and stretched my arms. When they hit something I pulled away and gasped, my heart beating faster.

“Did I scare you?” he asked.

I looked to the side and saw his eyebrows knitted together.

“Oh-no. I just-used to sleeping alone…” I stuttered.

He chuckled.

“How did you sleep?” I asked, yawning again.

“Pretty good. I didn’t sleep much though. I was trying to stay awake so that if you had another bad dream I would be here to make you feel better.”

I was speechless. That was the most thoughtful thing someone has ever done for me. I swiftly came close to him and kissed him. When I pulled away, his eyes were still closed.

“Wow,” he whispered, “That’s something I will never get tired of.”

I smiled and lied back down. Just as I did this, he sat up and asked what I wanted to eat for breakfast.

“Lets go see what you have.”

Eric’s P.O.V.

I ended up fixing her cereal, because we had nothing better for breakfast. She wolfed the whole bowl down in under 5 minutes!

“Someone was hungry.” I teased, putting the bowl in the dishwasher.

“Oh… ya.” She blushed, realizing how fast she had eaten.

“Wow, you’re so beautiful.”

She blushed even reader when she heard this.

“Thanks.” She replied nervously.

“So,” I suddenly said, changing the subject, “What do you want to do today?”

She thought for a minute.

“Do you have a bike?” she asked.

“Yup.” I replied.

“Do you want to go for a bike ride?” she looked hopeful but cautious. She obviously loved biking and I haven’t done it for years.

“Sure.”