irritating idiot

shanaya's POV.

kavya: hey i am here shana how is packing going.

shanaya: not really good i don't have any indianclothes,whati will going wear?

kavya: oh jeans,tops,dresses,mini skirt you look hot in that type of clothes.

shanaya: shut up kavya its not a joke, i am serious.

kavya:okay so this is your problem

shanaya:yeah you know ndian culture,society and i don't want myself to be awkward.

kavya: yeah you are right. ok ok now start packing you only have one day.

shanaya: okay right

(4 hours later)

finally we finished packing 

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"I am going to sleep kavya,you should also go to your bed"i said stretching myself.

(next morning)

kavya was still sleeping and i don't want to wake her up. so had a shower and breakfast and quickly headed towards my room to check out some files.

" good morning sis how are you?"kavya said while huging me from the back.

kavya is like my sister but she is my personal secretary in buisness.so she is very close to me and same I. she was very sad because i am going to india for four months.

"u are going, i will gonna miss you"kavya said still huging me.

i took her hand and pull her to sit next to me.

 hey don't be sad please this is not like that i am not coming back" i explained her.

shanaya: okay i have an amazing idea that can change your mood.

kavya: ok what?

shanaya: i have lots of time for my flight so lets go shopping and we can do our lunch outside.

kavya:yeah good idea lets go get ready and i will be back soon.

we went to shopping and now finally its the time to leave for india.

(at airport)

kavya was with me to drop me of to the airport and we were saying good byee to each other. now i am inside the airport and siting on the chair waiting. sudden my eyes went on a guy he was good looking but he waving his hand to me.

hi he said

hi i said totally confused.

he sat next to me on the chair.

hi i am Rohan Sharma.i am 23.i live in america i love america. you know i am going to india for my sister's marriage. oh  oh so sorry i did't ask you any question.

he introduced himeself and i was siting there just smilling like an idiot.

rohan: so what is your name?

shanaya: shanaya

rohan: shanaya what?

shanya: sheikawat

rohan: full name please

shanaya: i just told you. i am not an idiot.

rohan: so rude ok ok so where you from?

shanaya:from america.

rohan: oh really i am also from there it is a nice

shanaya:yeah

rohan: would you like some coffee.

shanaya:no thanks

rohan:tea

shanaya: no thanks again

rohan:soft drink

shanaya:no i am not hungry i don't ask me more questions

i am trying speak very politely to him but he is an idiot

IRRITATING IDIOT

silence for a moment

and sudden there's an annoucement

we are going to depart

i was so thankful to god that i am leaving he was so annoying.i ran from there and show my ticket and my passport for entry.

as i finding my seat in the aeroplane some pushed me from the back and i fall on the seat.

what the heck?i said i was very angry

i quickly turn around to see who pushed me?

yeah it was rohan smilling at me like an idiot. i shouted at him,as soon as i relised that he was not listening to me.

here's my seat i found my spot"he shouted to joy

i looked up and saw seat number it was 209D(made up #)

i shouted OMG you are sitting next to me for 22 hours i will gonna die help me god.

HEY guys this chap is dedicated to my best friend emily and she is osam so if you have time pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee read her book BLOODY KNUCKLES by emily pol.

and thanks for reading :) if u like it vote/comment pleaseeeeeeeee.