you and me

• Dedicated to dedicated to everyone who is reading

(In the morning at breakfast table)

Shanaya's POV

We all were having our breakfast when Rohan asked to my family to take me cinemas or somewhere else. i thought my parents reaction would be very aggresive but it wasn't instead they allowed him and also gave them a chance to tease me.

We had fun rohan was with me the whole day. i enjoyed and also relised that i am coming close to rohan. i was trying to make difference between him and me.

when suddenly rohan's phone ring..........

he went away to take that call. i was standing there all alone, when i saw sahir with sandy. i suddenly remembered all the things happened to me and relised that not to think about rohan. they both were looking happy. if he is happy then i am happy.

"sorry yaar mum's call" rohan said

"all good and don't be sorry"

we went to the beach after where we saw lots of couples and there was couple kissing which made me bit uncomfortable.

rahul was thinking the same. he thought that i might be feeling bit uncomfortable so we went somewhere that i never hope of. that place was really beautiful like a heaven. the place was filled with bright lights.

"lets go on the bridge shanaya"

we headed towards the bridge and sat down on the beach. it was such a beautiful view.

rohan's pov

it was so awkward in between us. so i started some stupid conversation and started telling about cars of course girls not like that type of conversation.

"Varun let's go mom dad must be waiting"

She said and walked away when I grabbed her and give a gentle kiss on her lips.

Not to make her awkward I was being normal like nothing happened in us. But something was happening in us.

We head towards the car and make our way to home. It was so silence in the car so I put music on.

Kudi Saturday Saturday kardi rahedi hai
Saturday Saturday.........

I started singing along but can't see any reaction from shanaya. Soon we arrived home.

Shanaya's pov

I could not stop myself thinking about rohan which wasn't good. I am enough of it but the other I just can't forget all the memories I spent with Rohan.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door, it was rohan.

What do you want? I was bit harsh to him.

"Shanaya dadi is calling you down.

"Okay for that you can leave now"

I went down to see grandma.

"Mujhe shanaya se kuch baat karni hai akele me"

I was confused that why dadi wants to talk to me.

"Shanaya dekho beta main yah se chali jaogi par marne se pahele mai chati hu ki tu shaadhi karle. Mujhe pata hai ki tu nahi chahti"

" I am ready for the marriage" I interrupted.

Tumhe koi pasand hai?? Kisi ko pyaar karti ho..

After a long think I said " no"

"Beta mai chahti hu ke tu Rohan se shaadhi karle"

"Rohan?" in my surprising voice.

Dadi but I have to return to America  on Saturday and there is only 2 days left. Nothing could happened.

Tum esa karo Rohan ke saath America chali jao isme tum ek dusre ko samajh paoge. Aur to aur shaadhi 1 mahene baad kar dete hai. Itne me hume aur tume time mil jayega. Aur vase bhi shaadhi ke baad tum duno America hi rahoge.

What do I do now? I was really confused and in that confusion I said yes I'm ready.