i hate this stupid song.......

karan teasing shanaya: so who was that guy?

shanaya: what guy?

karan: who was with you yaar?

shanaya: oh don't ask me he is stupid you know he was sitting next to me for 23 hours.

karan: oh next to you

shanaya shouted: STOp! teasing me. shall we go home you wanna to stay here. be quick i wanna to meet my family especially dadi.

karan:oh oh okay okay chill baba you shouted at me so loud that everyone's eyes is on us.

shanaya:sorry bhai i am too tired let's go home.

"shanaya"we sat in the car and i was sitting on passenger's seat and the sudden our talk start.

"so how is your buisness going?" asked karan

"pretty good actually" said shanaya.

"so how is life going any girl you like"asked shanaya

"yeah lots of" joked karan

"you flirter just onegirl you love"said shanaya

"yaa i love someone"said karan very confidently

 "what? tell me who she is tellme tell me what's her name please"shanaya convinced.

"Ronika. Ronika sharma"he blushed

" don't be shy my bro?" shanaya asked

rohan: i am not

shanaya: okay waooooo well nice name.

shanya POV

we are finally at home i just wanna to rest OMG so tired. i quickly got out from my car and let the driver take luggage i went inside when suddenly i heared some music going on in the house i went in the house and saw dada and whole family sitting watching movie RAB NE BANADI JODI.  and heared the same stupid song that reminds me stupid guy. dadi love this movie because she is big big fan of SRK. i know that sounds creepy but yeah my dadi is the best.

so i walked in and that stupid song i can still hear it

hum hai rahi pyaar ke phir mile chalte chalte.

you know how much i hate this song.i hugged my mum then dad, and dadi everyone.my mom told me to go to my room and freshen myself. so as i go up and unpacked my luggage and headed towards the bathroom i took a shower for half an hour. it was very hot so i decided to wear shorts and top. i went down for have some lunch. my mum was in the kitchen and i asked her that what happen to granny?  she replied doctor said that hope she will fine but we don't pressure her to much and not her relised that she have cancer. go have your lunch and don't talk to her about her health.

"okay mom love you"i kissed my mom on her soft cheek and headed towards the dinning table where everyone was having their lunch.i sat next to dad and in front of my bro.

dad started taking to me about my buisness stuff while having lunch.

and the sudden dadi had mini heart attack. we all got scared and karan quickly phoned doctor.

****************

doctor checked dadi if she is okay or not.

doctor: she need a little treatment for her cancer so you have to admit her to the hospital for some days. 

 hey guys how was it and pleaseeeeeee don't forget to vote/share/comment luv u alllllllll ;)