fun day

everyon's POV

shanaya : rohan was in front of me rubbing of my tears that came when i saw sahir's response that he was never mine and never will. 

"stop crying and come with me" said rohan

shanaya: i went along with rohan, i had no idea what i was doing. why i was going with the person that i hate the most. 

"quick sit in the car" rohan said

"but why?" shanaya asked 

"don't ask just sit down" rohan said 

shanaya: i entered in the car without knowing where we were going?

***

shanaya: he told me to close my eyes, when i closed my eyes he hold my hand and took me somwhere where i have no idea he was talking me to. 

rohan: okay dear, open your eyes.

shanaya: don't call me "dear"

Rohan: but aren't we friends

Shanaya : who said that, i didn't 

rohan: hey you, okay open your eyes.

shanaya: i opened my eyes, and saw my favourite place.

rohan: how is it? 

shanaya: how you know that this is my favourite place and i always come here when i am sad and also how you know that i love sahir.

rohan: look i am buddy. i know everything about you.

shanaya: shut up and tell me.

roahan: i read your personal dairy.

shanaya: what you bitch. when?

rohan: i am not a bitch. and i read it in aeroplane 

shanaya: what  the fuck why did you read my personal dairy, its rude. wait you read my dairy in aeroplane but that time i didn't even met sahir then how you know that all about me.

rohan: oh today i went to your room to find you when i found your dairy on your table i then decided to read it, i know its not a good think but still we are friends.

shanaya: shut up! how dare you to read my dairy. ( i ran after him to chase him but he damm to fast runner).

(we went home and wedding was still going on. no one sees us going together so it was good).

shanaya pov 

now is the time to say good bye to aditi and welcome to anjali. what a destiny is that girls have to leave their home and have to go to another home.

i was thinking about this while doing some preporation for anjali to welcome her in indian way, i was lightening the candle when my hand caught by fire i shouted and say 

"sahir " yeah sahir was the first word that i always say when  i am in pain. rohan was starring at me when he realises that fire caught my hand. he came to me and grabbed my hand under the freezing water. 

what i saw was true? the pain in his eyes for me.  i just can't stop looking at him when sahir enters in kitchen where rohan try to make silly jokes. 

sahir was full on anger.

hey guys hope you enjoyed it and please vote and comment.