Heartbroken

shanayaPOV

we took dadi to the hospital and she had a treatment so she have to stay there for 2 days so i decieded to stay with her. i was sitting next to dadi she was on her bed in hospital. i strongly dislike hospital. i was on my phone and the sudden my phone rang, i don't wanna to disturb dadi so i went outside to pick up the phone and it was kavya.

(on the phone)

shanaya: hey kavya how are you? how is buisness going?

kavya: hiiiii shana i am just missing you yaar.

shanaya: oh really dear i am missing you too.

kavya: okay how is dadi. i guess she is very happy to see you right.

shanaya: yeah she is but she had mini heratattack so she is in the hospital.

kavya: what? you did tell me how rude. is she okay now?

shanaya: yeah she is alright. she is in hospital for 2 days. i am staying with her.

kavya: okay shanaya dad's calling me.so take care i will talk to you later byeeeeee love.

shanaya: byee love you too.

i went to dadi's room she is not sleeping anymore, she told me to sit next to her. as soon as sat next to her our conversation started.

" so what's plan about your life" dadi said.

shanaya: what plan? what do you mean?

dadi: plan about your marriage.

shanaya: what? marriage, please don't i am gonna marry no never

dadi: oh stupid any guy you like.

shanaya:no no

dadi: okay about karan marriage

shanaya: yeah she like a girl.

dadi: oh really i will talk to him. i was thinking about your marriage because i have very less time in this world so i want to see you guys happy and i really wanna to see your marriages.

shanaya: "pleasee dadi don't say that please" and i started crying. i love my dadi she is only the person whom i share my secrets i am very close to my dadi.

***********************

next morning

my whole family came to the hospital and I went home with karan. I was very tired.i took a bath and went kitchen I ate some cereal which i strongly dislike although I ate it. some time later I was getting really bored and then I decided to call kavya and do some buisness work so I was all doing my buisness work for 2 hours.

2 hours later

hey shana legs go karan said

but where? I asked

ronika se milne yaar (lets go I am going to meet ronika)

"oh really okay okay I will get ready"I replied

karan was waiting for near the car I quickly changed and then went downstairs

lets go bro I said

okay he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in the restaurant

ronika was sitting on the table waiting for karan. we went there and she is just awesome I thing she looks so pretty OMG that's why I love my brother's choice. so we sat and I itroduced myself to ronika and she did too. she seems to be bit sad I didn't really ask her but I could see sadness flowing from her face. my heart was saying that something is wrong. suddenly ronika got up from her chair and we did the same karan asked her wht happened and she said

I am sorry karan but I am not your future wife anymore.

I was standing there in front of them like third wheel.

karan:what you mean by that?

roni: tommorrow is my engagement with vishal

karan: what the hell vishal oh what?

karan POV

I was about to cry but I controlled my emotions it was so hard for me to expect that how could vishal do that. well vishal used to be my friend after when ronika started liking me and I also started liking ronika he got jealous because he likes ronika but ronika never she hates him. his attitude was just not good.

I grabbed shanaya's hand and headed towards my car and saw ronika chasing me by calling stop please stop.i ignoe her and started driving the car I was driving the car so fast that shanaya was scared but I don't care about that.

shanayaPOV

my brother look so heart broken I have to chill him otherwise he will get mad at mom and dad. hey bhai I know what just happened was not good but please.

shup up you just stup up karan shouted.

I could see tears in his eyes its a prove how much she love that girl

hey please chill why you care if she doesn't I said I was very scared.

he did replied me back, I looked up and there was a full loaded truck was against us.

BANG BOSH BANGG HELP US!!!!

karan POV

i got up and saw shanaya fainted i got upset and call ambulance. my car was totally crashed in the truck and the truck driver was under the truck.

5 mins after

ambulance was here they picked shanaya and took her in the ambulance and another ambulance came and took driver and me in hospital.

I had some scratches on my hand I some blood on my head but I was alright I was just worried about shanaya. I call dad he was at the hospital where my dadi was.

on the phone

karan:hello dad

dad: hello karan beta I have a good news your dadi has been distarged and aditi is home finally.

karan: what aditi? dad we had an accident me and shana we are in the hospital I am alright but shana is bit in dangerous situation.

dad: oh what what did you do what happened to shana okay tell me where you guys are

karan: ●●●●●●●●●●●●name of the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the chair in hospital when dad came and aditi.

aditi is my older sister she is a social worker she always go out of town so she is home very often.

Now we were waiting for doctor to give some news about my sis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time later doctor came out from the room and said to us that "patient is in good condition now you may take her to home and tell her that take rest for few days okay.

I was so happy and so do dad. we ran to the room where Shana was I went near her and said apologise her. She replied why you saying sorry,don't be sorry please it was not your fault.

We took shanaya to home and mom was so worried about us and same as dadi. aditi oh my god she hugged me and shanaya so tightly and reacting.

Hey guys again how was it hope u enjoyed it luv u all keep reading pleaseeee it is more interesting in next chap hahaha <3 and please never forget to vote/comment/share in my book ;)