AASHIQUI

"Please leave me I never loved you and I never going to. You know what I think that, you are my friend. Just friend, but you took our friendship to  a relationship" Shanaya said

Rohan: I love you more then my life.

Shanaya:I don't give a shit, now stop and get out of my room. 

Rohan: Shanya please, I promise that i won't do anything that hurt you. (As I said that she pushed me and said "Get out".)

SHANAYA'S POV

 I am sorry Rohan I really very sorry I just don't want to and lose someone again and probally I can't love again. I know if somone be can't mine then there is no point in loving the person more then our life. 

 I was upset that I was very rude with Rohan. Well I forget it and started working on my packing which was a lot. 

It took me 3 hours to pack my suitcase. As I finished packing, Rohan came into my room. 

"I want to spend one day with you. After you go anywhere I won't disturb you, just one day" He requested 

"Tomorrow" I said 

"Thankyou" he said while he hugged me tightly.

After he went down, I followed him and we had some family time together. We played games and had fun after a long time.

"Okay I have an idea, lets watch a romantic movie"Karan idea ofcourse.

"No you guys see movie, we all are going to have sleep" mom said and left.

 Everyone left instead of me, Rohan, Karan, Anjali,Aditi and Kabir.

"Ok let's see AASHIQUI 2. It's an awesome movie".I suggested.

Everyone agrees with me and we set our room like theatre. It actually look likes theatre . We put some popcorns and ice cream and coco cola in front. Every time I watch movie I love to take ice cream with coke, yeah I know it's a weird combination but its yummy.

 FILM STARTS 

Everyone was silent and concentrating on the movie. The movie starts with a song and slowly slowly it was getting more romantic, sad and interesting. I love the song tum hi ho and piya aaye na. They songs make me feel happy.

 As I was watching the film, half way through I started crying and the last sence was the sadest sence. It was very sad movie. I just can't controll my tears while watching that movie.

hey guys please vote/coment/share

thankyou