i believe he'll come back to me

shanay'S POV

"hey shanaya what you doing ha? i want you to work okay its your brother and sister's marriage,okay c'mon. don't be lazy like your dad." mom letures me.

i strated doing some random work and gets really buzy that i don't even have time to have a little chat with aditi. i am only here for one more month and then i will again live that angry life. its hard to forget someone that you really love. 

oh wow after a long working day mom let me go. 

i went to my room and the picture i took of sahir was on my bed and just started looking at it and saying

"why did you leave me i was so happy when you were with the whole time i felt like i am in heaven. but unfornately you love sandy. if i knew that i never love but love is the feeling of happiness that you doesn't have it before but after having love love you started thinking about that person.

i only and only love you but why? why destiny don't want us to meet. tomorrow is your marriage and i just can't do anything but if you love me you will come back to me. i am sure you will.

*******************************

marriage day

everyone shouting and screaming. i was full of relax that sahir loves me and he will come back to me. today i was going to saree. haha well i am wearing saree first time so mom will helping me. We have to go to temple first so a wore white and red salwar kameez punjabi style.

In mandir

I was worshipping, and closed my eyes I wished that I want my sahir back. I opened my eyes and found sahir in front of me, I smiled and walked away.

Sahir's POV

I saw shanay smiling to me why what's the reason is she happy without me. No I don't think so. Well I want shanya and I just can't I don't want create last night's seen. It was horrible.

Flashback of last night

Sandy what you doing stop I hugged her tightly and asked what happened.

You love someone else not me, but you dont that I love you alot I can die for you.  I heard you parents talking that you love someone and your mom don't like her. She only want me to marry you because of that girl.  Who said that I only and only love you. And please don't do that stupid thing again. You were committing suicide for me why?

Flashback over

The words that I said to sandy were not true. I am sorry shanaya. Sandy's mom gave me warning that if I did anything to sandy she will ruined my sister's marriage.

As whole day in temple we were finally at the palace where we were having 3 marriages strange.

Karan weds anjali, aditi weds kabir and sahir weds sandy

"wow 3 marriages in one palace, i was happy that my brother and my sister are getting marriage"

"but what about sahir" karan intrupted me. 

you know that quote "if you love someone let them go , if they return they are forever yours" today i am examing sahir if he love me.

karan started laughing and said "you beleive in this OMG grow up shana grow up baby"

"shut up and how dare you to call me baby"

he started teasing me and made me happy.