destiny

shanaya POV

we went downstairs and i always share my secrets with karan so quickly went to karan and tell him about me and sahir. he was very happy for me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(at night)

i was in my bed room and i realised that it was so quick how i started loving sahir. am i doing the right thing i was asking to my heart when karan came to my room and said yes my baby you are doing exactly what your heart saying to do.

oh really thank you karan. we smiled at each other and headed down in lounge room where everyone was talking about kabir and aditi's marriage. the date for their marriage was decided by  pandit ji. we all were deciding about jobs to do in marriage. the all i can do is buisness work nothing else like household works. they are dam so hard. we talked a bit and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

in the moring at 11:00

bran bran bran bran

hello i picked up the phone 

hey shanaya speaking i repeated

hello shanaya beta kesi ho(how are you?) i am shushita aunty anjali's mum remember.

i took a while but then remembered oh anjali karan's childhood friend. yeah namaste aunty how are you and how is anjali going.

she is gud ok so where is your mum i wanna to talk to her very urgently"she said 

oh  okay i cried "mom there is phone for you."

who is on the phone? mum asked

oh you know anjali's mom mrs shrama" i said

oh okay'mom said 

they started talking and i walked away

i went to kitchen to do some work 

after a while mom came in the kitchen she was screaming and she seems to be very happy. she took me to the room where everyone was gathered to listen to mom and finally mom annouces 

  "well i gathered you all family member here because i had big chat with mrs sharma and she said that her daughter loves karan and kran also love anjali. they both wanna to marry.so the good news is this that we having double marriage at the same time. wow that would be so much fun and they are coming tommorrow from chandigarh to dehli and they are staying with us until marriage."

i  was shocked and turn my face to karan who was sitting next to me he was also confused like me he was about to get up when i grabbed his hand and stop him not to go.

everyone was asking karan random questions i got upset and went in his room. mom asked me if he is not ready for marriage? but my anwser was yes mom ofcourse he is ready for marriage. i went after karan in his room we had a little chat and he agreed for marriage and said

"if she won't care then why do i care she started he new life without me then why i am living in the past where i only get tears".

we went down and cried "karan agreed for marraige" wow i danced with aditi just to celebrate my happiness.

everyone was happy with karan's desicion 

hey guys we have lots of work to do lets get started then" mom said. 

 hey guys i am sry i raelly don't have any ideas for my next chap so please help me and pleasee vote/comment/share that would be osam thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx