welcome to india

hey guys this chap is dedicated to my friend christelle. if you have time please read her bks.

shanaya: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! you idiot

shanaya: Who are you? How a person can talk so much?

 shanaya: It’s enough stop now please. I know you are very excited for your sister’s marriage.

Rahul: Okay okay so indirectly you are saying that you don’t like me.

Shanaya: it’s not like that, I like you but you are bit excited right now and very irrtating.

Rahul: oh so have crush on me.

Shanaya: excuse me MR are you out of your mind?

Rahul: no mind is out of me.

Shanaya: ggggggggggggggggg shut up! i threw magazine on him.

*****************************

rahul's POV

i was in my own though maybe i was thinking about shanaya. suddenly i felt someone on my shoulder and arms around my chest,it was shanaya she felt asleep. i felt ticklish but i coundn't be borther to move her side because she look so cute while sleeping. after sometime i also felt asleep.

*****************************

passengers please fasten your seat belts we are about to land.

"sir sir wake up we are about to land so please fasten your seat belts" one of the air hostest said to me

when i woke up and  quickly turn my face on the side to see shanaya she was still sleeping.

i woke her up by saying shanaya we are gonna died aeroplane is going to crash

she quicky woke up and in anxiety she started saying what? what happen to plane i we really gonna died.

i couldn't control myself and burst in laughter. her face OMG its looks so funny.

shanaya: you think its funny. how dare you to play  prank on me. its not a joke okay

"sir and mam please fasten your seat belts we are now going to land" airhostest came to us and said

shanaya: oh sorry we do it now and thanks

shanaya and i fasten our seat belts and we were  now landing.

shanaya shouted" welcome to india shanaya shukar hai is gadhe se to jaan chuti (thank god finally i am going away from this idiot).

i was feeling very sad. i actully don't know why? but yeah this was my best  journey ever. 

welcome to india passenger hope you enjoyed the journey with us

rahul: yah yaar i enjoyed my journey did you shanaya?

shanaya: yeah yeah tumhare saath jo thi aacha enjoy kiya(no i did't enjoyed my journey this was my worst journey ever)

rahul: what we are totally opposite i love this journey. this was my best journey ever.

shanaya: nice now leave me.

we got  up from our seats and headed towards the exit.

************************************************

we are on dehli airport and we were standing next to each other. i said good bye to shanaya and she repiled bye, sorry for everything i was so rude with you but the truth is you werev very annoying that time.

rahul: okay baba i agreed  i was.

shanaya was looking for his brother's car i finally she found her brother. i saw his brother he look so smart, hot. maybe sexier than a girl.

shanaya made her way to his brother and i headed to the opposite direction from shanaya.

shanaya POV

i looked at him once and i was very happy  that he is not with me now. i never wanna to meet him again.

hum hai rahi pyaar ke ,phir milege chalte chalte

i turn around and he was standing in front me and singing the stupid song.

shanaya: okay byee now aur you wanna to stay here

rahul: phir milege chalte chalte

oh god i am now definately sure that he is cray-cray. i ran to my bro and hugged him very tightly afterall were seeing each other after 5 years such a long time.

 hey guys how was it hope you enjoyed it and pleaseee comment/vote/share.

don't hesitate to tell my mistakes thankssssssss