Back to america

hello guys please check out the bk of AJ2763 (high school sweet heart) its really awesome if u haven't please visit now and read it well it a famous bk, but if u didn't read it make sure u read... thanyou...

shanaya's POV

sahir  came into the kitchen and started fighting with rohan about "why he touched me?" they had a massive fight with each other when i interepted 

"shut up sahir go away i don't want to see your face u left me and why you came here? tell me you cheter"

" shanaya listen you have to listen today" said sahir 

he grabbed my hand and told me to shut my mouth for 2 minutes. oaky be quick. 

"look shanaya i was totally helpless. sandy's mom threten me that if i didn't get married with sandy she would spoil my sister's marrige".

"oh come on sahir"said shanaya

"you know that i never lie. please believe me that's the truth".said sahir

"okay for a second if i believe you that you did that all marriage on purpose, one time you never thought about me how i felt after your marriage" shanaya said emotionally.

i hugged him tightly and i also know that he wasn't lying and the whole story was true. 

"good bye" i said to sahir and went inside.

rohan: she walked passed me but why she ignored me.

i don't want to ignored rohan but i don't know why it happened. 

ishq wala love

hota hai jo love se jayada 

vase wala love

my phone rang and it was kavya, wow she knows how to make my day. 

"shanya : hello dear 

kavya: shana hello i have bad news we are in loss a big loss and i think you have to come here to america i can't haddle it. i am sorry.

shanaya: okay okay just relax i will come there ASAP okay.

kavaya: yeah that would be great. okay dear bye love you."

that was a bad i have to ASAP. 

it was too dark so i decided to skip it and have a sleep. 

***

(morning)

i went downstairs when i remember to book my ticket. i booked my tickets online. 

"hey dad how are you?" i asked

" i am absolutely fine" dad replied 

hey everyone, hello shanaya" rohan wished 

"hey good moring" i repiled 

he was sitting next to me at the breakfast table.

"dad i am going back to america 3 days after" i said 

"what? why so early?" dad asked

"i am loss their is my life my career i also have to look after it please dad i promise that i will come back very soon" i said. 

" okay fine" dad agreed 

i had my breakfast and went upstairs to pack up. i was bit sad leaving all of them but yeah i have go.

"don't go please" rohan requested

"rohan why you saying that. you also live in america" i said a bit shocked

"but i am not going there i am settled here with my parents" he said a bit rude

" then why you are saying me to stay here i want to go back" i said

" i will miss you" he said

shanaya: shut up what's your problem?

rohan: why you so rude to me?

shanaya: sorry i didn't mean to. just saying we just met and also don't know much about each other.

rohan: please understand i love you.

shanaya: i was shocked and for a while i was also silent. i didn't speak or say any word.

rohan: yes shanya its true.

i was just keep on doing work when he grabbed me and pushed me towards the wall and put his arms around me.

shanaya: please rohan leave me alone. honestly you are my friend and i am already in love with someone and also heartbroken and maybe i don't any 2nd chance to love someone.

hey guys how was it please vote/comment/share i know its really short chappy but i promise that i will make next chappy long....

thankyou love you all .............