Flustered

I'm going to be honest and say that I have totally forgotten and neglected this story. I am so sorry! But I should be able to update regularly now that I have internet and a secure laptop to write with. Here's a teaser ;)

"Morning, sweetheart," Chris smiled, kissing his sleepy boyfriend on the tip of his nose. The young man in question groaned quietly and buried his face in Chris' hip.

"S'too early," he whined.

"That's because you're a lazy man!" Chris teased, folding his arms beneath Tom's bare legs and giving him a firm shove off the couch.

Tom yelped when his naked back collided with the laminate flooring beneath him, the chill of Boxing Day morning sending Goosebumps along his arms and buttocks.

Liam walked into the living room, clutching a cup of hot coca before viewing the scene and walking right back out again.

Tom clutched his groin and lower abdomen, his face flushing with embarrassment. To be fair... he had caught them in more compromising situations...

Chris guffawed loudly, slapping his knees with horribly obnoxious laughter. "Oh my God, your face! That's priceless!"

Tom growled like a kitten and tackled his mean partner into the sofa, knowing that he didn't stand a chance in hell. He was correct of course, because he suddenly found himself pinned beneath that huge (and oh my lords so sexy!) body, explicit kisses pressed along his throat and chest. He didn't bother biting back an indecent moan. He was pretty sure the entire complex had heard every noise his throat could make at his point.

"Dude, do you really have to do that here?" Liam complained, glaring the two horny men down. His arms were crossed like an angry mother and Chris rolled his eyes.

"Would you rather be in the middle?" he grinned, gesturing in between their sweaty, naked bodies.

Liam paled and then turned a little bit green. "No thanks, you slob," he scrunched his nose playfully. "If you left, sure. Tom is a gem," before his brother could rip his head from his shoulders, he pranced away into the spare room. "You need to take a shower, both of you! You smell like sex!"

"Okay, mother!" Tom called, his face the same colour as Mars. He hid said face in the blankets, gazing at Chris. Chris' breath hitched at the sight. He didn't think he could ever get over his boyfriend's cuteness.

He clutched the necklace that Tom had given him for Christmas. And he knew that he was in love.