Eddie Imagine

This was requested by noodle_hayes_nelson ! 😁 enjoy

———————————————————

You sat in the pharmacy, bored as hell. Greta's dad, the owner of the pharmacy, was a friend of your moms, and she managed to score you a summer job at the pharmacy. It wasn't bad, but the worst thing was: you had to work with Greta. You hated Greta with a passion, even if she was as popular as you, you weren't a bully, and never will be. You never wanna equal out to that. You were bored almost everyday, because almost no one went in there. Except for this one kid, kind of a loser. His name was Eddie Kaspbrak. He came in every single day, to get his pills, which were placebos, but he didn't know that you guess, which was kind of sad. Sometimes he came in and just bought random things, like a pen or a sharpie, or just gum. Greta always said "the loser has a crush on you. Funny isn't it?". You didn't find it funny of course, you didn't even think it was possible. He was pretty cute, even if he was a loser. But losers and populars never match up. You'd lose your spot as being a popular person, but you dreamed that maybe you two could change that, because you'll admit, you kind of developed a crush on him too.
Your thoughts were interrupted when Eddie came in.
"H-hey, Y/N." he says, looking down and looking up once to smile.
"Hey Eddie! How are you today?" You say, turning back to get his prescription. You grab the little bag that said EDWARD KASPBRAK printed on it with the date.
"N-not much, probably hanging out with the, uh, losers today." He said, he always lost his words when he came in here and talked to you. You think it was because he was nervous, since Greta is there, and you being you, popular. When you first started working there he barely spoke a word.
"That sounds fun! Im stuck here all day, but its worth it." You say smiling, handing him the bag.
"T-thanks Y/N. I'll see you s-soon." He says, smiles awkwardly and rushes out of the store, getting on his bike and leaving.
"You better not have a crush on the pipsqueak. You know how that'll look for you? I don't care much, but Awful for you, if you don't wanna lose your spot at the top of the food chain, i suggest you not be all flirty flirty with Wheezy. But thats just my opinion." Greta says and goes back to her magazine, you roll your eyes and continue on with your day.
—————————————————
Wednesday. The one of the two days you have without Greta. The days without her are always the best, because Gretas dad just stays in the back at his desk and doesnt interact with you much. So its just you. Eddie usually comes in at noon on this day, and can stay for up to an hour just talking to you.
He finally walks in the door, smiling at you, looking nervous.
"Hey Eds!" You say smiling, and he smiles back.
"Hey Y/N. whats up?" He says, you notice he's hiding one of his arms.
"Eds.. what is wrong with your arm?" You say, he huffs and takes his hand out from behind his back. He has a note in his hand and a cast.
"Eddie what happened oh my god, are you okay? I want answers" you say, your eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"I just broke it riding my bike. I'll be fine." He says, smiling at you. He hands you the note, his hand shaking a little bit. You, thinking it was a doctors note about new prescription, read it. In messy red ink, it said:
Y/N, i know you're popular and are probably just being nice to me because you feel you have to, and you're generally a nice person. Its a shame you are popular, because you're too nice really. I feel we have some kind of connection, and I was wondering if you wanted to maybe one day go get shakes or something, if you wanted to. I know it'll probably be a no, but at least i know now. It was worth a shot.
- Eddie
You sit back for a minute, note in your hand.
Was it worth losing all your popularity?
Or was it worth it for the one boy you've been dreaming about all summer? You think to yourself whats the worst that can happen? The losers seem more fun and less drama. And I'll be able to be with the boy i like.
"Yes, Eddie." You look up, and see he's staring at the paper nervously, almost shaking, puffer in hand.
"W-what sorry?" He said, snapping out of his trance.
"I said yes. How does Sunday sound?" You say smiling. He gives a big grin.
"Yes yes yes! Thank you!" He says smiling. Then his smile fades.
"Wait.. if you get seen, your gonna be knocked down to loser level. Do you really want that?" He says, you make it look like you're thinking hard, hand to your chin, looking up. A quick second later you reply.
"I think i can take the heat to be with the boy i like, besides, you losers don't seem too bad." You say and smile. Eddie is in disbelief that you would give up your popularity just for him, but is still super happy about it. You bend over the desk and kiss his cheek, and he has a heavy blush over his face. You look at his cast, seeing it had no signatures.
"Here, let me sign your cast." You say, and he brings it up onto the desk. You pull out a red sharpie from the container beside you and write:
Y/N L/N ❤️😊
"You know, this is a big choice you're making Y/N." he says to you, and you smile.
"Don't make me regret it, Kaspbrak. Sunday, Starrs Diner. Noon. See you there." You say, smiling. 
"I wont let you down Y/N! Thank you!" He shouts and heads out the door, you rest your head on your hand and sigh.
"Finally, Wheezy."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I actually think i really like this wow, its kinda like the "How You Guys Met" but more into detail. :)) i like it and im proud of it LOL