Dressing Room pt. 2

Hadrian stepped up to Terra, gratefully accepting his jeans, boots, and shirt.

"So, Hadrian, here's your tie, it's a darker yellow, so that it doesn't exactly match the gold lining of your jacket." Hadrian didn't nod, though he smiled, as Terra was tying the tie. "Which speaking of, here it is." The lapel of this black suit was the same dark yellow plaid on a peak style.

"It's perfect!"

"Of course it is! I designed it." Ryder rolled his eyes at his mother, causing her to lightly smack the back of his head. 

"Hey, I didn't say anything!" Her son protested.

"But you thought it. Come on Chase, you're next." Leaving her son dumbfounded, she turned to focus her attention on the other boy.

Instead of a tie, Chase was given a green silk choke collar, which Terra clipped together at the back. His jacket had standard notch lapels of a green plaid. 

Nicholas wore an orange scarf to go with the orange plaid wide notch lapels on his black jacket.

Finally, it was Leo's turn. He stood there nervously as he awaited his fate, not that he was worried about how it would look- no, he had complete trust in Terra's abilities- but what if he screwed up? What if he ripped the costume while putting it on? Or what if he made it look hideous? As Terra handed him the ripped black jeans, Leo took them, palms sweaty as he shakily slipped them on.

His fingers fiddled with the buttons until Terra, taking mercy on the poor boy, did them for him.

"Is this your first performance Leo?" Leo nodded.

"I see..." Terra thought about how to best word her thoughts, "Then do you remember the practices you had?" Leo nodded again.

"Yeah, I do, they were great."

"Perfect, then treat this exactly as you would a practice. When you are on that stage, just think about what you did in that room with those boys in front of the mirror. If you think of it that way, it's more fun isn't it? Enjoy what you do Leo."

"Thank you, I will."

"Now, let's finish getting you ready." She slipped a blue western tie around his neck, and after making it perfect, she carefully slipped on his jacket. The wide peak lapels had a blue paid pattern, and Leo was pleasantly surprised to find that the edges of his pockets were blue as well. Once she had finished, Leo engulfed Terra in a large hug.

"Really, thank you for everything. Helping me in getting me away from my father, creating all of these amazing outfits for us, and even reassuring me. You've been so kind to me, I don't deserve it. Thank you!" Terra's eyes widened but closed them as she wrapped her arms tightly around the boy. Her actions spoke louder and far truer than any words that she could have possibly said.

Kevin and Nicholas, not wanting to miss out on the moment wrapped their arms around the two as well.

"Thank you so much Terra!" Hadrian joined in the group hug as well with Chase following soon after. Just Ryder stood there awkwardly, searching for a place to lay his eyes on, other than on the group. Nicholas craned his head to look at the silver-head. Seeing him there alone:

"Oh quit being a tough guy and come here and join our cheesy moment!" He grabbed Ryder's wrist and wrenched him over.