Epilogue

Leo sat in front the glass, staring ahead at the man before him. Cornelius Young no longer seemed intimidating to him, now whether this was from Leo's new-found confidence or his father's appearance, he wasn't quite sure. Mr. Young was no longer the image of perfection as he had once been. The orange jumpsuit he wore clashed with his skin tone, his once neatly styled and slicked back hair was still slicked back, but in a desperate and makeshift way that just made his hair look greasy. His eyes were sunken in, and his once powerful stance was reduced to a hunched over figure, finally revealing on the outside what he had been for so long on the inside.

"Hello father." Cornelius made no effort to reply back, so Leo continued. "I just came here to just talk I guess," still there was silence, "I'm going to just say it; I don't know if I can forgive you, and I certainly can't forget about all that you have done to me. But you're still my father." Cornelius snorted:

"For all I care, you're not my son. How is the idol life treating you?" Leo figured that his father, so set on his plans for Leo, would only care about what his son was doing.

"I'm not an idol father, I am actually employed as a music teacher in an elementary school." He didn't fail to notice the corner of Cornelius' lip curl in displeasure.

"Your mother would be..."

"Delighted," Leo cut off, "If she knew that I was teaching little children to love music as she had once taught me, I think she would be the proudest mother in the world. Mama never did care about the fame; she just wanted to share her joy in music to others; I hope that one day you realize and remember that too." With that, Leo ended his talk with his father; he had said what he had longed for so long to say.

Leo drove to his school, during the thirty minute drive he decided to call to check on the boys, now known as LOTUS. Leo smiled as he heard a slight chaos from Hadrian putting his phone on speaker.

"Leo! Hey what's up?" Hadrian asked.

"I should be asking you that! How's your Eurpean tour going? You haven't forgotten to take pictures right?"

"Of course! I've taken some, but I'll get more."

"Watch out Leo, Nicholas is going to come back to flood you with them, you'll practically be swimming in photos," Leo then heard a smack, "Ow! Hey, it's true you know." Ryder grumbled. Leo chuckled. "Thanks for the love Leo, I feel it just emanating through the phone."

"Anyways, so how is your job going?" Chase spoke over the two bickering men.

"Good, and it actually inspired me to write a new song. After doing a bit of editing, I plan to e-mail it to you soon."

"OOOOHHH! Hurry up and let me see!" Kevin shouted, making Leo hold his phone a bit farther away from his ear. Leo still smiled.

"When do you get back?"

"A few weeks."

"Perfect, I'll set up a reservation. I found an excellent restaurant just a few blocks away from my work." Casual conversation occurred for a while before, "Ok guys, I just arrived at my work," Leo said as he walked into the doors of the school, "I've got to go. Talk to you later." After hearing all of the goodbyes from his friends, he hung up just outside his classroom.

As soon as he opened the door he was greeted by a twenty four bright and cheery, "Hi!"s from his students. Leo's own smile widened and brightened. He closed the door and began to teach the class.

So, if you loved this book, then great!!! Feel free to look at other books I'm working on. I am currently doing a collab with justxdrexm on The One who Changed Me. So I'd love you if you looked at that. 

I will also be posting a new book soon, not sure which one, but one of them, so just stay tuned. 

Anyways I can't thank you enough for reading through this whole thing. Remember to LIKE, VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT, and ADD TO YOUR READING LIST!!!!!

Love you,

L.A. xxx