Dressing Room pt. 3

The group hug was interrupted by a knock at the door. Hadrian quickly answered, opening the door to reveal two women.

"Alright, let's get you boys ready to stand on that stage and burn it down with fabulousness!" The first, a larger woman of 100% beauty and 100% sass, exclaimed. Her pretty brown hair fell in curls past her shoulders. The other was a tall, amazon of a woman with her blonde hair pulled up into a tight bun.

"I am Stacey," the blonde spoke, "And this is Jessica." The boys all greeted the two, "Alright, so the game plan is for Jessica to do your hair, and then I will do your make up."

At some of the boy's unsure expressions, "Don't worry, I won't make you look like girls, just a little touch of makeup to make sure that you are not washed out, as well as to give a touch of personality." This didn't quite allay the fears, but it was a start. "Alright, so, who wants to go first?" Stacey asked.

"How about me?" Nicholas immediately raised his hand. Jessica smiled and took him over to a chair. She took in his clothes, face, structure, and others before even pulling out her supplies.

Sorry how short this chapter is

Forgive Me! 

Anyways, please VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, and FOLLOW