Chapter 2 - O Henry

Father, will you show me how to find love with a woman? Henry asks.

Son, as your parents we choose what we believe is fitting for you, and if we indeed know that that is your true love then so be it.

But that girl back there father? Henry asks.

What? that rat of a girl? he replies. She is nothing Henry. Besides we can find a woman for you who is rich and is filled with purity.

[Henry & his father are walking towards the ball]

Why hello my good man, how are you kind sir? Waiter asks.

Why I am doing good what about yourself? H. father asks.

I am perfectly well this evening. Waiter replies.

Indeed, I am trying to find a lovable woman for my son Henry here, I am sure he will thank me one day. H. Father says.

Well that is some rather good news, are you excited Henry? Waiter asks.

[Henry stays frozen and does not answer]

Hello? I guess he broke. The waiter says.

[Henrys father whispers]

"Henry don't you embarrass me in front of this waiter he just asked you a question now answer it, don't be a fool."

Why I am excited sir. Henry says nervously.

Agh well thats good to know young-one.

Well off you two go, I'm sure you guys are excited to meet the King & Queen tonight right? waiter asks.

Why yes we are, now if you please excuse me, ill go reserve a table, thank you sir. H. Father says.

Henry and his father walk towards the ball as the large golden gates open to go inside of the building as they see the people dancing with joy:

Why son this here is called a ball, you might not so much about it since you are 15 but once you grow up you shall know the truest meaning of ball

Why son this here is called a ball, you might not so much about it since you are 15 but once you grow up you shall know the truest meaning of ball. H. Father says.

But father, beg your pardon but I think I have a good estimate of this ball you are talking about. Henry replies.

Son, you with what knowledge, you know NOTHING about the ball. H. Father says.

Ok. Henry says.

Waiter, give me and my son some champagne please, chop chop! H. Father says.

Yessir! Waiter replies.

Henry, look at that beautiful blond over there, she's waiting for a handsome fellow such as yourself. Henry's Father Says.

How do you know she thinks of me father? Henry Asks.

Because I said so, now go on! Fetch her! Henry's Father says.

Ladies and gentlemen, the orchestra shall begin in three minutes, ladies grab your gowns,, and men appreciate their beauty don't hesitate to dance with them. The King of Barovia says.