Seven

You were discharged from the hospital a few days after you woke up. You refused to see Jungkook ever since the kiss and if he made it past the reception area you would pretend you were asleep.

What you didn't know was Jungkook knew that you refused to see him and that he knew you were awake every time he snuck in to visit you. It hurt him so much that he almost regretted making a move on you so soon.

"Jungkook it's Saturday. Why don't you go visit Y/N." His dad looked at his distant son staring out at the darkly cloudy sky.

"Maybe next time. It looks like it'll rain anytime soon." His father nodded slightly before closing the door. Jungkook let out a breathy sigh. If only he could turn back the clock then you would probably watching animation movies on your couch right now.

~~~

You sat by your window seat staring at the darkened sky. Flashbacks of that night ran through your mind.

"Why am I avoiding him?"

Why were you avoiding him. He didn't necessarily do anything that wrong. Just a peck which probably meant nothing, he was caught up in the moment.

You ruffled your hair aggressively not worried about accidently pulling at your roots. The door suddenly swung open as you turned to look at your visitor.

"I'm going to the grocery store. Will you be okay by yourself?" I nodded slightly before she smiled at me and closed the door upon exiting.

You heard the front door close shut before you decided to get up and go to Jungkook's house. Before that you took a quick bath and put on your oversized jacket over your denim jumpsuit.

It had already started raining when you opened the front door. Jungkook lived only two blocks away so you only assumed you would make it to his place without being. fully soaked.

You made your way down your driveway wrapped up in your jacket when a drop of water made contact with your skin. You suddenlty thought about your 'almost' death. You stopped walking as the rain started falling down even more.

You felt trapped.

Crouching down you sobbed into your knees. It was too much for you to handle.

~~~

Jungkook was kicking wet stones that he came across in his path. He decided to go to your house afterall but it started raining. He swept his hair that was sticking to his forehead when he noticed a figure crouching in front of your house.

He figured it was you and he ran over leading you back into your house. Leading you up the stairs not caring if he got the floors wet, he wanted you to feel safe.

He led you to the bathroom and helped dry you off with a towel before handing spongebob pajamas and leaving you to change.

You looked in the mirror and thought, 'how pathetic am I?' A few tears slipping down your cheeks before wiping them away. You were grateful was there for you when you needed someone.

You left your bathroom and headed to your room where you found Jungkook anxiously waiting for something when his gaze turned to me.

"Are you okay?" I nodded before walking to the bed before he tucked me in. He was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Please don't leave me." I spoke in my barely audible voice. He smiled slightly and tucked himself in as well.

I moved closer to him closing the space between us and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Thank you...for being there for me." He wrapped his arms around me.

"You're welcome, princess." I smiled before I drifted to sleep in his arms.