Eleven

Your parents decided to come back early from their trip early probably because they missed you so. When you returned from your funfilled day at the amusement park you found the van parked in the driveway.

Hoseok and Jimin's mother hugged your mother while patting her gently on tthe back. Your mother looked gloomy, her eyes red and puffy. Was she crying? You thought you would ask her later when you were alone and driving back home.

"Mom, what's wrong?" She glanced at you before her eyes lay on the road again. I noticed a tear escape from her eye before she wiped it off quickly with her sleeve.

"Let's wait until we get home, okay sweetheart?" I gave her a small nod before turning to look out the window. My heart ached at the thought of my mom hurting and I could do nothing about it.

~~~

"Sweetheart, have a seat." She motioned me to sit by the dining table across from her.

"On my trip I got a call from your grandfather. He told me that grandmother had a stroke and is now in hospital. She's in a critical condition." Years blurred my vision and i couldn't fight my tears from falling.

I loved my grandmother with my wholeheart, even though we don't see each other much. She was always there for me when I needed her and she loved me like I was her own child.

"Sweetheart, I know this is-" I stood up and ran up to my room not bothering to hear what she had to say.

I threw myself on my bed and cried into my pink teddy bear. My heart just..aches so much. It hurts and I don't know how to stop it.

~~~

"Sweetheart, please open the door. Please. I need to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk right now." I replied shortly.

"Sweetheart. I know this is hard on you. I feel your pain because this is hard on me too." I heard her slide down against the door. "I know you love her so much and I love her too. I hope she doesn't leave us soon, but I have no worries because i know that if she leaves she will go to a better place."

I stood up from the bed and made my way to the door, sliding down as well.

"She will go to a better place.." I opened the door and my mom fell backwards. A few chuckles left both of our mouths as she got up and hugged me.

I honestly felt a little better.

~~~

"Yoongi! Give it back!" Jungkook chased his older brother around the house. He had  caught the younger writing a little note drawn with small hearts I painted pink.

"Nope! I want to see what little Jungkookie wrote! He even drew hearts all over!" Yoongi teased by opening up the note a little bit.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook shouted angrily as he tackled him. He shot his hands up in a surrender position.

"Noone can see it." He skillfully put the note in his pocket and got off Yoongi.

"Except for Y/N~" He teased yet again. Jungkook felt his face getting hot.

"No not even her." He composed himself as he ran up to his room locking the door this time.

Should I give it to her? What if she doesn't like me the same way?

Pushing those thoughts he stuffed the letter in his jacket and went to sleep as there was school tomorrow.