Thirty Five

Lisa groaned as she sat up on the bed, still processing what was happening around her. She turned to look through the balcony's glass door, immediately noticing that it was pitch black outside.

You and Eunha were both fast asleep on your individual beds, tired from all the walking around the previous day.

Lisa slowly rolled out of bed carefully, so as to not wake anyone up. She then headed into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Quickly dressing up in her casual clothes she headed out of the room.

She closed the door to the room and took out her phone from her backpack and checked the time.

"5:30am." She whispered to herself as she turned it off and put it back into her pocket.

"No one's going to notice if I'm gone anyway, right?" She shrugged as she made her way out of the hotel and to the convenience store across the street.

She walked around for a bit, trying locate the section with all the different types of noodles. Lisa spotted them on on of the shelves and grabbed at least two packs before heading towards the counter.

After paying at the counter, she made her way to the back of the store and sat by the large window.

The water slowly came to a boil, so she placed the noodle blocks in the pot waiting patiently for them to cook.

Lisa then supported her head onto her palm, sighing as she drew small circles on the counter with her nail.

~~~

The crowd cheered from the stands as the two teams walked out of the court. After a gruelling forty eight minutes, one of them walked away the victor at the end of it all. Soon another two teams would come out in a few to battle it out on that same court.

The matches had been going on from 9 a.m that morning, and the boys team would get to play at around 4 p.m. But they had shown up earlier anyways, to scrutinize how their potential opponents played.

The crowd jumped and screamed as the next two teams came out from the locker room area. You were startled that your phone had dropped onto the ground from your hand.

A sigh left your mouth as you noticed the crack visible on your screen.

"Ah, sorry about that, Y/N." Eunha said as she turned to look at your screen.

"No no. It's fine. I was just-" You inhaled quite a bit of air before exhaling it all. "I'm worried about Lisa, that's all. She's not responding to my texts and my calls are not going through."

"It's not like her to just..disappear like this."

She wrapped an arm around your shoulders, a small smile visible on her face. "Maybe she just wanted a bit of time to herself for a little bit. I'm sure she'll call you back when she gets the chance."

You returned the smile and thanked her for trying to make you feel better.

The loud sounds of cheering stole your attention, turning all your attention back to the court.

~~~

Lisa was walking around the mall after doing a little shopping. It was around 2 p.m, that she decided to go back to the hotel room, but-

She stopped as she heard the sounds of a guitar sounding off in the background, followed by a sweet harmonious voice. She closed her eyes for a little bit letting the music overcome her senses.