Chapter12: Electric Blue

Twenty-four hours ... Harry collapsed on his bed. Twenty-four hours ... Draco followed him immediately and put his head on his chest. Twenty-four hours...

It was a long time to get results for a poison supposed to act quickly. What if they did not have those twenty-four hours? What if Draco died before? Harry shuddered, better avoid thinking about that ... Draco probably had no poison in his veins, and in twenty-four hours they would laugh at worrying about nothing.

Cho had been slow to believe them, fortunately the director was with them because she did not want to test on a nightmare. She had laughed saying that she also dreamed that her husband would die sometimes and that that was not why she was going to see the police to announce the murder. But after three murderous looks and an official request from Dumbledore, she resigned herself.

She had pumped some of Draco's blood through a spell and put it in a potion. They were all hanging on his lips, waiting for the verdict. Draco had grabbed Harry's hand forcefully, but he did not care, busy ordering his heart to slow down. Then, Cho had turned to them and she had simply said:

- I'll call you tomorrow for the results. You can leave, work is waiting for me now.

Harry's heart had finally obeyed, to the extreme, he had almost stopped. He had asked her to repeat, in a white voice, believing that she had misunderstood. However, he had to resolve, she had said well tomorrow.

He did not know how they had come back to their apartment, he had rushed to his room and Draco had followed him.

Harry got up to sit up, forcing Draco to get up. He spread his legs and the blonde came to snuggle against his chest, between them. He then wrapped his arms around his waist and nibbled his head in his neck. He breathed the sweet lime scent that Draco's hair was playing for long seconds before he spoke.

- I do not understand !

Draco sighed. What was there to understand anyway? He did not answer.

- Why is your future not poisoned then? And if he was poisoned, how did he get out?

The Slytherin turned in his boyfriend's arms. He put his lips behind one of his ears and caressed his skin until he put them on Harry's. The brown groan groaned in Draco's mouth as his tongue brushed past his lips. They kissed passionately, not caring about the desperate aftertaste of the kiss. Their mouths were making love, caressing, hugging ... Draco interrupted the kiss to slip his tongue down Harry's neck, who threw back his head and exhaled.

Draco cajoled every piece of skin with his tongue, lips, teeth ... But Harry put his hands on his shoulders to pull him back as he reached his collarbone. Draco blew out in frustration and lay down next to Harry. He turned his back to lie on his side.

Harry got up and went to the bathroom. He turned on the cold water tap and splashed his face. Two arms circled his waist. He did not turn around.

"Forgive me Draco," he murmured.

"Let's go for a walk," said the other, moving away.

They went out after putting on their capes. Today was another day when the sun had planned to hide. They walked towards the lobby.

- Harry! Harry!

The Gryffindor turned to the call of his name. It was Analissa who had shouted, she was followed by Leander and ... binoculars. Why those two had pink hair? Draco took a deep breath as he saw this.

- I let you have pink hair? he asked the two girls with disgust.

The binoculars glared at him.

- Of course not, if you had asked this thing, you would have shouted scandal, hissed Camille.