Chapter14: Ten Days

Harry jumped when the infirmary door opened in the middle of the night. He straightened up and put on his glasses before getting up. He quickly turned to Draco, almost hoping to see him awake. Still, he knew that Drag only woke up for a few minutes in the day now, he had to save his strength and was on a sleep potion.

Harry put a quick kiss on the pale, hollow cheek of his love and sighed remembering that it would all be over in two days.

He walked to the place where the voices came from. He saw then, in the dim night light of the infirmary, a small crowd of people around a bed. Approaching slowly, he finally recognizes the person lying on the bed.

- To fart ! he exclaimed, stupefied and immensely relieved, in spite of himself.

The director turned to him and motioned for him to lower his voice. He closed the curtain around the student's elongated body while Cho, tears of relief flowing down her cheeks, seemed to be giving her exams.

- It's Peter? Harry asked in a whisper.

- Yes, the Auror Reerdon found it a few hours ago.

- He is fine ?

- I do not know yet. You better go back to bed Harry. We will discuss all this tomorrow ...

Harry nodded and went off to bed. As he lay down, he gave a brief sigh of relief, he was glad that all this kidnapping story finally ended ...

Ten days earlier ...

When Harry opened his eyes that morning, he fell on his lover's delicate face. He smiled lovingly and ran a hand over his cheek.

He felt euphoric at the memory of what had happened the night before. A gentle feeling of affection and tenderness seized his body and mind and he realized he could say he was really happy for the first time in his life.

Draco stirred slightly but did not wake up. Harry started to straighten up, but the urge for a hug in the arms of his love was stronger. He snuggled up against his chest and went back to sleep without realizing it ...

A shout...

Hasty steps ...

A door that opens, revealing a woman whose face, already bathed in tears, was crossed by fear and pain.

- He was kidnapped!

When they got up that morning, the news had already gone around the castle. Peter Klasky had disappeared from his quarantine room, where he was being held for a contagious disease unknown to all. The nurse was panicked out of the infirmary two hours earlier. Everyone was looking for the young man.

The two travelers of the time immediately noticed the atmosphere of excitement hovering in the air. They looked at each other, trying to understand what was happening. They went hand in hand in the Great Hall.

She was filled with excited murmurs, anxious faces, inquiring glances ... As soon as they arrived, Noémie and Sophie jumped on them.

- Where were you ? the first asked anxiously.

"We were in our apartment, we were sleeping," Draco said sarcastically.

- What is happening here ? Harry asked the two girls.

They turned to him, stupefied, before turning to Draco.

- You do not know? exclaimed Analissa, who had just sat down next to Harry. Peter disappeared from the quarantine room. He was kidnapped.

The two boys looked at her in one movement.

- Removed? Harry wondered. How can you be sure it's an abduction?