Chapter13: First time ...

Harry sighed as he left his last class on Friday. He did not take care to wait for Noémie and he ran to the infirmary to join Draco.

They had learned that he had been poisoned for five days. Snape had even dropped his Potions class to work on the papers Peter had given. Besides, it had surprised him a lot. How did he get these documents? Harry could even have thought he was great if he had not jumped on Draco's neck and wept over him apologetically.

Cho had not said anything, took the papers and handed them to Snape. Then she took Peter aside and took her to a quarantine room in the infirmary where she had locked him up.

- I think we should go for a walk on the side of François Boisclair's office.

Everyone had been surprised. The professor had been taken into custody by three Aurors an hour later.

All this had become too unreal for Harry. He was suffering because a patient was angry with his boyfriend and he did not even know why. And this Peter, he was in close custody all the time.

"But what was going on in this rotten future? Harry wondered constantly. "

He arrived in front of the infirmary. He took a deep breath and lowered the handle. Draco had been there since the day before. He started bleeding from his nose and it did not stop flowing. His vision was good.

But still, Boisclair, if it was him, could not be in love with him and do that to get his love? They did not know each other at all.

He heard voices in the nurse's office. Draco was sleeping peacefully. He walked towards him, gently and kissed him on the lips. He was going to sit down when he recognized Harry's voice of the future. He stood up mechanically and knocked at the desk. It was Draco who opened it. He seemed to be in pain somewhere.

- Ah Harry ... Come on, it's about you too, indirectly.

- What is happening ? he asked, entering and sitting on a seat.

Draco sighed and sat down before closing his eyes. Harry of the future spoke.

"My husband has been suffering from chest pain since yesterday and that's normal, to use Cho's words.

- I did not say that it was normal, Harry, that he suffers, I said that it was normal that he feels something, his past is dying.

- Hey! He will not die, do not say that! Harry exclaimed, a dull ache in his heart.

Everyone turned to him.

- You know, Harry, I was also poisoned in this trip and I escaped! Look at me, I'm in good shape. Well, a little less today but otherwise, it's fine!

- How did you get out? asked the young man immediately.

Draco lowered his head.

- It was during the last week of the trip. We do not remember anymore.

The vise around his heart tightened. A deep silence took place in the small room. Harry of the future spoke again.

- If I understand correctly, my Draco is dying like the young Draco, right?

Cho looked down. She murmured a little yes.

- Ok ... said Harry in a low voice. And if one thing changes the present or the past, I do not know where they are, they both die?

"It's possible," Cho said in the same tone.

He took her husband's hand to lift him up.

- No word to the children, they must not even know that Draco is poisoned. We go home and I'll take a few days off, I'll see only my serious patients, I'll come help Snape for the antidote, "he added to Draco.