Chapter1: Too much of a sudden

- Hello Mr. Malfoy, hello Harry, said the laughing voice of Albus Dumbledore. You have just jumped eighteen years into the future.

Malfoy looked at Dumbledore thinking that he now had proof that he was completely insane. However, Harry saw that the infirmary was not exactly the same. There were lots of flowers everywhere and the blankets were softer and thicker. And above all, there was no longer that repulsive smell of antiseptic.

- I did not remember you were so bad, Harry. I'm going to ask Cho to examine you, we have new methods today to heal your wounds, and I think she'll be able to heal your head.

- You mean Cho Chang? Harry asked with a surprised look. Where is Mrs Pomfrey?

He could never have thought that the young Chinese girl would become a nurse.

- Yes, Harry, I'm talking about Cho Chang although today it's called Cho Stanley. As for Mrs Pomfrey, she has been retired for a few years now. A young brown-eyed girl has exhausted her enough during her schooling.

Harry smiled, understanding that the director was talking about him. It is true that he was a follower of stays in the infirmary. Malfoy, meanwhile, watched this exchange with a clearly visible amazement. He had just jumped eighteen years into the future and they spoke as if all this was normal. He cleared his throat to cut the stupid words that held the other two.

- Why and how did we arrive in the future, sir? Draco asked Dumbledore, glaring at Harry to show him that he should have asked that question before anything else.

Dumbledore smiled mysteriously and got up from his chair to fetch the nurse. He returned a few seconds later with a very pretty brunette woman with slanted eyes. She glanced indifferently at Draco but gave Harry a warm smile.

- Oh ! Harry, it's so strange to see you so young. To say that when I saw you last week for Analissa, you were 35 years old. If she inherited something from you, it's her tendency to cumulate stays in my life.

Dumbledore coughed discreetly, stopping the young woman in his speech. Harry's eyes were wide open and watched successively the director and the young woman. He finally turned to Draco, who was looking at him with a strange expression. The nurse had been listening to him for a few seconds but he did not realize it. He ended by asking the question that burned his lips:

- Who is Analissa?

The nurse blushed and turned to the old man who smiled mysteriously again (to the chagrin of the two young men).

- I think it would be better if Mrs Stanley cares for you first of all. Then we will go to my office where I will vaguely explain what we are going to do.

- But ... Harry started.

- No, no, Harry, it's better to be comfortable in my office to discuss all this. We are in a school infirmary, I will not teach you anything by saying that there may be indiscreet ears, is not it?

Cho gave her an apologetic smile as she watched Malfoy, who did not seem to like the young woman in the dark looks he was giving her.

"I forgot how stupid you could be before Draco - though you're still a little bit today - but now you have at least the merit of being nice," she sighed.

Draco looked at her with bulging eyes. He turned to Harry, startled, who had died laughing beside him. However, his headache, still throbbing, prevented him from really making fun of his nemesis. The blonde glared at him. Harry smiled happily back, causing a sudden blush at Draco who looked down. Harry gave him a questioning look.

"But why does he blush again? Harry wondered again. "

Cho left the room to return for a few seconds with vials and jars of cream in her hands. She asked them to take off their pajama tops. They complied and she approached Harry. She took a jar of cream and opened it, giving off a pleasant smell of lavender. She applied it to Harry's sore ribs and, to his surprise, the pain vanished. She did the same to the blonde before handing him a vial that healed his trauma and blue. She handed them another potion to each one which, according to her, they will remove the last pains. Harry stared at her in amazement.