Chapter 12

Jihoon came back later that day with a smile on his face. He knows, he doesn't talk much about these kinds of things but is glad he did. He could trust Soonyoung, well he could trust everyone in his group, but it comes natural with him. He often thought it was because they were close of age, but Wonwoo is too and he would never dare to open his mouth to him. Not because he is scared, he just doesn't like to speak up. Wonwoo was more engulfed in other things anyway then being bothered about something as a crush. Want to know how to become number 1 in gaming or have a good bookrecommendation? YES, Wonwoo is your man. Love? Not very so. Even if Jihoon could swear he saw something growing between Mingyu and the latter. Speaking of Mingyu... It's close to dinnertime and Jihoon wants to help, so that is where he is going right now.

Meanwhile in the livingroom where the rest of the group was seated, waiting for dinner to be ready... sat Jeonghan with a rather worried expression on his face. He has been thinking about some stuff for a while now, but it grew bigger since the talk with Jihoon. He just knows something is wrong, but he doesn't know what. Apparently, he isn't the only one. Seungcheol had also seen some differences in the smaller and it worried him too. The changes were so sudden, even if Jihoon tries to hide everything so well. It's noticeable. ''Han, is everything okay?'' Seungcheol asks. ''Is it about Jihoon?'' Jeonghan immediately turned his head to face the elder. ''Do you know what is wrong with him, Cheollie. IS MY BABY HAVING A MIDLIFE CRISIS?'' the eldest shakes his head. ''Let's talk in a more private setting.'' The two went off to Jeonghan's room, where both of them spoke about their troubling matters regarding Jihoon and what they are going to do about it.

MIngyu passed the freshly cut ingredients towards the smallest of the group. ''that's step 1.'' He smiled and lit the fire on the stove. ''Are you ready to cook, Jihoonie?'' Jihoon nodded, even if he was a bit annoyed Mingyu didn't use honorifics but since the younger was teaching him how to cook... he shrugged it off. Jihoon took the pan from Mingyu who was taking a step back and watch over his hyung. ''How come you never cooked before?'' he asked him. ''Mom.'' Jihoon had respond and at that very moment the boys were disturbed by a deep voice.

''Hey Sex-. Ehm, Jihoon. What are you doing here?'' Wonwoo just stepped into the kitchen, apparently thinking Mingyu was alone but was surprised by the youngers presence. Mingyu had a soft blush on his face. ''Cooking, what were you rambling?'' Wonwoo started laughing and walked away. ''Spill the tea, gyu.'' The shorter said while keeping an eye on the food. Mingyu was surprised, he didn't see this coming. He tried to hold his posture. ''eh, ehm, I- eh.'' Jihoon smiled. ''No, I mean you spilled the tea. You knocked over your glass. But, what was that all about?'' ''NOTHING. Go back to cooking. We are far from done.'' The boys were silently working on dinner. It was a lot to do for Jihoon, he began to appreciate all the work Mingyu has done all this time. Cooking is difficult but measuring everything for a group of 13 people is even an even more pain in the ass to do. Some of us eat a lot, some hardly eat one portion. Mingyu knows that and always makes enough. Jihoon admires the younger while sweat was forming on his forehead. They were cooking together and 30 minutes later, they were done and ready to put it all on the dinner table. Everything had to be separate since some people are picky eaters. Everything went in an order that Mingyu had created through the years.

The members were looking at the two how they prepared the table to be ready, especially Jeonghan and Seungcheol who just got back from Jeonghans room. That's convenient for Jihoon. Everyone could just sit on the table and dig in without gathering everyone. Jihoon felt all the eyes locked on him. Was this so weird? Someone helping Mingyu with dinner? The pink boy put the bowl of sauce down on the table and looked back at all the eyes that were watching him with unbelieve. ''What?'' he had asked, and everyone just turned around and went further with their things. Some had taken place on the neatly decorated table. Jihoon gathered the rest. ''Dinners ready.'' Everyone came and looked at all the food. ''Since when do you help in the kitchen, hyung?'' Seungkwan asked with big doe eyes. ''Since I want to poison everyone. Is it so weird that I just wanted to help?'' He shook his head and dug in.

''THIS IS REALLY GOOD HYUNG! OMG. HELP OUT MORE OFTEN.'' The youngest had screamed. Chan ate as much as he could, since he really liked the dish they had made for tonights dinner. Mingyu smiled and looked at Wonwoo, who was sitting next to him and started whispering in his ear. Jihoon had seen it all. He also saw them both flushing and the secret handholding. He had always wondered if there were more people like himself who were also into boys but apparently, he just didn't look close enough. There was a secret couple on the other side of the table and nobody seemed to notice. Wonwoo noticed the younger looking at them and winked. Jihoon knows for sure now. They are a thing.

Meanwhile Soonyoung was trying to get Jihoons attention. His hand has slipped over to the smaller boys lap and pinched it a bit, making Jihoon look his way. ''I liked our talk today, thankyou.'' Soonyoung had said and went back to his plate. Thankyou? Jihoon thought. What for?