•𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑘?•

~Fiona~
So me and Felix have been friends for over two years now and as a teen, I have raging hormones. Felix is really the only guy I actually have a good bond with so I'm counting on him to take my virginity, I've had it for too long.

I am sixteen and Felix is eighteen and is a little bit more mature than me. Which is a kink If you ask me. Tonight my parents are leaving for their anniversary so I have the house to myself. They're not coming back until the next day.

And I plan to get fucked.

It's perfect! I just bought some new lingerie, washed everywhere, put on some Victoria Secrets perfume, and studied a bunch of porn to know exactly what I'm doing. This can't fail.

That night~

I waited for the clock to strike midnight as I began showering making sure to get every part of me. I wash my hair with the most scented shampoo I could find because I want my hair to smell just as good as my body. After that, I get out the shower making sure to lotion every inch of my body. And guess what? The lotion is scented too, hey I wanna smell good alright?

It's my first time!

After the lotion, I just do my regular everyday hygiene. I then look at the lingerie I bought and smiled to myself.

He's gonna be all over me.

I put it on and did a couple of poses, I was never fond of my body at first but then I asked Felix the other day what's one of his turn on's and he's said..

Confidence.

So here I am being as confident in my body as I can be to please Felix. I go into the bathroom and take the birth control pill so I can feel all of him tonight. Then make my bed because I know I will be pinned there tonight. I finally take a deep breath and made my way to my phone to call Felix.

Remember, Confidence.

I dialed the numbers and hear a deep voice that made spikes of lust come inside of me. "Hello?" He says as I shift in my position. "Yeah Felix my parents went out and I was hoping you'd be here with me watching our favorite movie" I finally get out in one breath.

"Yeah sure, you know I got nothing else to do" he laughed and I give him a chuckle due to the fact that I'm still nervous. "See you then, Fiona" he says as the way he said my name shivers down my spine. We hang up and I wait to hear the doorbell.

Four minutes later~

I hear the bell and immediately my heart dropped. I calm myself by taking a deep breath as I throw on my robe and make my way downstairs to answer the door. I'm greeted by Felix's smile as I swing open the door. "You look pretty comfy for our movie night" Felix commented on my robe as I let him in smiling.

"You'd be surprised" I joke to myself as we both make our way to the couch. We're minutes into the movie when suddenly Felix picks me up and puts me on his lap causing me to straddle him.

Wait- what?? I was supposed to make my move on HIM!!

My mouth was in awe as he did the swift motion. I blush the second our eyes meet and look at the couch we were sitting on nervous of the heavy eye contact. "Look at me, Babygirl" my core clenches as he gives me a meaningful nickname. I did as he commanded unknowingly and his lips connect with mine. My lips sync with his and he tried to tongue me but since he's had most of the control I decide to not let it in.