•𝐼𝑛 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔•

•Fiona•
I shift in my bed as I feel something wet down on my inner thigh.

•Felix•
Fiona was looking so fucking sexy when she slept, I couldn't help myself. I wanted her..NOW.

I spread her soft legs as I groan at the sight. I start to kiss her leg all the way down to her inner thigh. I start to see her shift as I smirk. I start sucking on her thigh as she starts to breath heavy. "Daddy" she moaned out and I lost all of control.

I start to rub myself against her kissing her neck. "Babygirl" I whisper against her neck and she opened her shaking mouth.

"D-Daddy" she breathed out as she bit her lip. She must really want Morning sex. I felt my eyes get darker as I squeeze her ass warning her.

•Fiona•
I was testing him when I called him Daddy. The second he made my core clench by whispering "Babygirl" I knew exactly who it was. Felix. I don't know why, but I wanted him..NOW. I call out "Daddy" one more time so he could insert me. I really wanted Morning Sex. He gives me a squeeze on my ass I'm guessing warning me. I knew what I wanted.

"Daddy" I whispered in his ear and after I licked his neck slowly.

Now he should really get the message.

He bit his lip and moaned. "Not now, Babygirl. Later" he says giving me a kiss on my forehead. I felt the bed get lighter as he got off. I wanted him. Before he got off I grabbed his boner and made eye contact.

He looked at me for a moment with his dark eyes. I instantly regret what I did.

•Felix•
When she grabbed me, I blacked out. I stare at her for a moment making sure she knew what was gonna go down if she didn't let go. She had some regret in her eyes, as I suspected. I wasn't bout to let her sexy ass slide, she had to be taught a lesson.

I flipped her over so that I can see that beautiful ass. I rub my boner on her ass making her feel what she did. She smirked and then bit her lip. She knew what she was doing! She wanted this all along.

Just for that, I got up teasing her.

•Fiona•
What the hell!! My plan was working! I turn around and look at him angrily. "Sorry, Cleo's calling me" he smirked as I get up and run pushing him up against the door. I told you, I wanted him.

I then unbuckle his pants keeping eye contact. He's gonna find out soon, Fiona gets what she wants.

•Felix•
I thought I was being smart by including Cleo, but clearly that didn't stop Babygirl. I bit my lip looking at her unbuckle my pants. Damn, she takes what she wants and that's one of the reasons why I'm hard right now.

She starts licking the sides of my cock. I put my head back as I start grabbing her hair.

"D-Damn, Babygirl" I start stuttering with one eye closed looking down at her.

She takes all of me in as I feel her mouth's wetness surround my cock. Fuck! I tightened my grip on her hair and I can feel her smirk.

She sucks real hard and then licks the part she sucks. Her technique is fire bro. I start to moan and breath heavy as she bobs her head on and off of my cock, where did she learn all of this?

I felt myself coming but then she started sucking on my balls. Oh, she a freak freak. I loudly breath shakily as I came in her mouth. With no warning, she swallowed. Fuck she's the best.

She got up and kissed my forehead.

•Fiona•
Glad I can make Felix cum but I got a job interview in two hours. "Felix, you can catch your breath in my room. I gotta get in the shower and get dressed" I told him taking my hair out of the bun it was in looking at him.

"Damn, you gon do me like that?" Felix says panting. "I got a job interview" I told him shrugging. "What about school?" He reminded me and I paused and then shrugged. "My job is more important, I'm gonna skip" I told him taking off my shirt.

"Well then I'm skipping too" he told me pulling my hips to his. "Okay" I smile. "Now get your fine ass in that shower" he told me as he smacks my ass. "I will, Daddy" I whispered that last part and he did a double take.

"What was that?" He asked and I smirked and said, "nothing" while running to the bathroom.

After that ~

"We're taking my car" Felix told me as he opens my front door for me. "Okay" I replied and we walked to the car together. "Oh my god! Felix I've been texting you all morning!" Cleo says coming up to us.

"I was coming!" He says with his hands out and I laugh. He sure was "coming" if you know what I mean. Felix looked at me angrily as I laughed at the pun.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" Cleo continues. "I was busy" Felix says crossing his arms and I smirk. He sure was.

"Next time answer my text" Cleo says kissing Felix's cheek and I made a smug face. Gross. "We gotta go" I interrupted looking up at Felix. "Where are you two going?" She asked crossing her arms. "Job interview" I told her crossing my arms.

"Why does he need to come with you?" She asked in a low tone. I looked at her confused. "Because he's my best friend" I replied looking up at her. When did she get taller?

"Okay well, he's my boyfriend" she argued back and I smirk. "Y'all just started dating" I told her looking at her up and down. "Exactly, which means we don't need little distractions like you ruining our relationship!"

"Watch who your talking to Cleo" Felix finally jumped in. "That's my best friend" he continues pulling me closer.

"But IM your GIRLFRIEND!" She screamed and I laughed. "We'll talk later Cleo" he says as we make our way to his car again. "Yea if you'll answer your phone this time" she screams again as I roll my eyes.

"Yo Cleo really lost her mind back there" I told Felix as we both hop on the car. "Yea, my bad bout that" Felix says starting up the car.

"I should've answered my phone" he continues as he puts his hand on my thigh. "F-Felix I'm not in the mood" I slightly stutter as he smirks.

"Then how come your blushing and stuttering? And how come I can feel your body getting hot?" He ask coming closer.

"FELIX DRIVE!" I scream as he laughs and pulls off driving with one hand because his other hand was STILL on my thigh.

We barley make it as we arrive at the front desk. "Yes? How may I help you?" The lady says only looking at Felix, I know he's hot but damn. Be professional.

"Uh my friend here has a interview" he says looking at me. She looks at me and then rolls her eyes. God so help me. "Are you here to volunteer helping animals?" She says in a low tone not even looking at me.

"Yes, am I too late?" I ask crossing my arms. "Your just in time Ms. Lovell" She says finally looking at me.

Stupid bitch.

•A little short buuut at least I'm uploading a little more frequently ya know? Thanks for reading & please VOTE.SHARE.&COMMENT please ):!