•𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒•

~The Next Day~

•Felix's POV•
Fiona is at her job and i'm sitting here horny. I sigh as I unlock my phone and see a text from Fiona that read "missing you daddy ;)". I bit my lip and reply to her with "soon, Babygirl" . I could just hear her moaning daddy in my ear, i'd love when she did that.

"Felix how do I look?" Cleo says coming into my room with a tight ass dress. I didn't know what came over me but I just stood up and grabbed her hips kissing her neck. "F-Felix" she stuttered as she dropped her hand bag. I suck on her neck harder because I didn't want to be called that, I was in the mood.

"Be quiet" I demanded whispering in her ear and then lifting up her dress.

She didn't know my kink like Fiona did so I didn't want to hear from her, plus she's annoying and I just want sex right now. I flip her onto the bed with me on the top. I take off my shirt slowly looking at Cleo thinking, what am I doing?

I sigh as I stop myself, I didn't want her, I wanted Fiona. I wanted Fiona to moan my name, I wanted Fiona to touch me, I wanted Fiona to bite her lip when she's turned on, I just wanted Fiona. I give Cleo one kiss and then walk out the room, she's gonna be pissed but right now, I ain't want her. I hop in my car gong to Fiona's job.

I walk into where she was as she was cleaning the tools they used on the animals. "Felix what are you-" she almost says as I shush her by pulling her towards me and kissing her hungrily while feeling her ass.

By that time she already knew what time it was. I pick her up as she wraps her legs around me as I grunt.

~Fiona~
I don't know where Felix came from but it's like he's a mind reader, I was so fucking horny and I had really needed him. "F-Felix" I say on purpose because I liked him mad. He places me on the table furiously, making eye contact as we go.

"say my name" he looks at me as his jaw clenches.

I decide to be smart and say "Felix" and gave him a smirk. He puts his head down smiling but it wasn't a happy smile, it was a warning smile.

He takes off my pants and panties all in a miserable slowly way.

"I said, say my name" Felix roars biting his lip after and I start to shake but remain confident. "Felix" I say in a mild whisper.

He then takes his finger and puts it in his mouth as he slides it back out with all his saliva on it. I didn't know what he was doing, but the view was sexy as hell.

He then enters me with one finger and I gasp because of the surprise. "say my damn name Fiona"  Felix says in a aggressive tone as he starts his finger in and out.

"F-Felix" I say not ready to give in, I wanted to see how far he can go. The pleasure I was feeling with his one finger was like heaven, I didn't want it to stop.

"I'm giving you two chances Fiona" He says getting impatient. I start to heavy breath while still giving him a smirk.

"no"

And just like that, another finger added taking me by surprise. "A-ahh!" I start to back up from the two fingers that were inserting me. He takes his free hand and pushes me down as the two fingers go faster, he clearly didn't want me moving during this.

I bit my lip not admitting defeat as I keep my guard up, it can't get worse can it?

"Fiona" He said in a demanding whisper in my ear giving me a smirk and a warning tone with a chuckle at the end.

When Felix laughs during sex it means two things, he's going to go crazy or...

He's at his breaking point.

He starts biting my neck as he groans, "C'mon Babygirl " He manages to get out while still biting my neck and making the two fingers go faster.

I grab his face and whisper in his ear still heavy breathing from the pleasure his two fingers were giving me. I whisper,

"n-no Felix"

He puts his head back in frustration as he gives another chuckle.

Then the unimaginable happened, he put in three fingers.

"AH-HH, DADDY" I finally give up because of the pain, I start moaning wrapping my arms around his neck and putting his chest against mine.

I could tell Felix's eyes were getting darker because he started going faster with the three fingers.

He goes faster as my moans get louder and louder, lucky I was the only on here when Felix showed up. I didn't know that once I started fucking Felix that I didn't wanna stop, he just gives me this intense feeling when he's around and honestly I think it's the way he looks at me.  He looks at me as if he already knows what I want, he looks at me impatiently as if he knows he's gonna destroy me, he looks at me differently from how he looks at Cleo.

Suddenly Felix stops fingering me and I catch my breath looking at him confused. Then he smirks and takes off his pants. I bit my lip already knowing where this will end up.

After talking off his pants and boxers he strokes himself, not that he needed it because he was already hard.

He rubs himself on me and does a circle with his member on my entrance making me want him more than I already have.

He then slams into me without warning and I let all of my moans out without choice. Felix will do that to you.

He then picks me up and puts me against another wall still thrusting into me.  The pleasure was unbelievable so of course I came on his big member and just like that Felix came inside me too.

He puts me down biting his lip as I get my pants and throw them on with my legs still shaking. Felix then grabs me and smacks my ass with a serious face.

"You take too long to say my name again i'm going to make you cry"

Felix says giving one final rub with his member on my ass as I secretly smirk and bit my lip.

I search for my underwear everywhere as I finally give up because my legs and entrance are so sore.

"They're in my pocket Fiona" Felix smirks walking out the door as my mouth hangs open. That sly son of a bastard.