•𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒?•

SHABOOM! a Cleo & Felix chapter 😎..hope you enjoy!

~Fiona~
After that he drove me home cause I got a little tipsy.

-Felix~
I wake up to Cleo in my face. "Uhh can I help you?" I say squinting my eyes still adjusting to the light. "Where were you last night?!!" she yelled and I started to rub my face sitting up.

"Can you get off of me first?" I say trying to slow the subject down.

She ended up straddling me and I was forced to put my hands on her hips..it's not my fault. "No" she says crossing her arms.

"I was with my pops" I lie trying to calm shit down. She closes her eyes and a tear comes out. "I was hoping to hear the truth, Felix" her voice cracks as she gets off of me wiping her tear.

"Cleo" I say getting up removing her arms from her face but she furiously removes my hands.

"Leave me alone Felix, I don't know what you got going on between you and Fiona but i'm not bout to look dumb" She says crossing her arms as she looks up at me with glossy eyes. "Nothing is going on between me and her, WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!!" I say getting defensive.

"Do you love her??" She asks me hesitantly.

"How did you even get in my house?" I change the subject hella fast. "The key you gave me, now answer the question" She says not falling for it.

"No I don't love her Cleo" I say staring at her for a while.

"Well how come your always with her and never with me?" She says closing her eyes again taking breaths.

"You wanna hang out today?" I ask taking my phone off the charger. "Please Felix..." she removes her hair from her face.

"Please tell me you didn't go to the club with her" She says sitting on the bed with her face in her hands. "I-Cleo" I hesitated. "Don't Cleo me, tell the truth" She says looking up at me.

"I already know your lying, I just want you to be honest" She says as her voice is fading, I knew she was about to cry. "No more secrets Cleo, yes I did go to the club with her. But she got drunk and I took her home..that's it" I say telling the half truth, I can't do that to Cleo..I just can't.

"You sure?" She questions getting up. "Yes baby" I say pulling her close to me.

"Can we go out for breakfast?" She ask with a smile and my heart beats. "Of course" I say heading into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After that~

I grab my keys as we head out. "I don't think I like this shirt" Cleo says looking down at her shirt. "Shut up it looks good" I laugh, cause she is such a neat freak. "Where you wanna go?" she asks as I start up the car. "surprise me" I smile looking down at her. She looked confused for a second then a smile danced on her face and I picked up my phone, a text from Fiona.

"DADDY!- cough i mean, Felix 😁. goodmorning goofy...i want you to come over 😌" The text read.

"Fuck" I swore in my head. I immediately text her back. "i wish bbygrl but i got to do smth today 😤" I replied fast hoping Cleo ain't see. I know I said no secrets but... some things are best left unsaid. "Can we GOOOOOO?!!" She says clicking her phone off too, I didn't even notice.

"Shush" I say as we drove off.

"where are we headed?" I ask looking at the bare street. "don't worry about it, just follow this GPS" she says as the GPS lady begins to give direction.