•𝐴𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡•

~Fiona~
I wake up in Felix's warm hold as he tells me "Good morning, Fiona" with a smile. A wave of concern brushes past me as I look up into his light brown eyes. "H-hey, Felix" I give him a weak smile.

I hope he doesn't wanna stop what we started, I don't like Felix in a romantic way I only like him sexually. That's it.

I leave Felix's chest as he stands up to get his pants. I then hear "Felix and Fiona, breakfast is ready!" From my mom downstairs.  I try to get up to stand with him but instantly hit the floor finding out I was sore from last night.

That bastard.

Felix started snickering at what he did to me and I flicked him off as I stood up limping. "Wait, they know you're here?" I ask him limping and he nodded and shrugged.

Why was I so surprised? Felix always came to my house and had sleepovers, so that could be our cover-up.

I put on a baggy long T-shirt and some shorts and acted as I slept with them.

I throw his shirt in his face and then we make our way downstairs. "Hey, Mr. Lovell and Mrs. Lovell" Felix greets them as they give him a smile. "Hey sorry I can't stay for breakfast, my mom is cooking at home" he smiled at them and whispered to me before leaving..

"We'll talk about this at school".

I sigh to myself as I finish breakfast and tried to ignore every question my parents were giving me. I realize I have school and limped my way upstairs.

I throw on a plain white crop top and some jeans, matched with white air forces.

I leave the house barley on time as I make it when the bus door closes. Felix isn't on my bus luckily but I hope he made his.

The rest of the school day was boring until I see my best friend Ruby. "Soooo how was it?!" She asked me cheesing as she had still been a virgin.

"It was great" I gave her a weak smile and she studies my face. "What's wrong?" She finally asks. "I-I don't want to ruin our friendship with this" I tell her snapping out of my thoughts. Ruby isn't dumb, she smirked at me. "You fucked him." She crosses her arms mocking me. "You can't even walk right, you going side to side like Ariana Grande said" she laughs. "Nooo, I didn't" I open my locker and stick my head in avoiding her. She looks at me and then down the hall. "Well go talk to him" she says as she points to him going into an empty classroom"

I take a deep breath and hug her making my way to the classroom he approached.

"Felix" I call out his name and immediately his gaze fell on me. "Listen about last night..." I start as he picks me up and sits me on one of the desks beside us.

"We aren't a thing...I just love your body" He bluntly says as his dark eyes gaze at mine.

Wow, I had it all wrong. Felix likes our sexual relationship just as much as me. That's great. Feeling relieved, I tease him and my confidence grows.

"I'm okay with that... Daddy"

His eyes spark up as the words spilled out my mouth.."Say that again.." He groans with a smirk.

"Say that again and I swear I'll take you right here right now" He bites his lip after his sentence and I smirk looking down.

"I feel like we should have rules to this" I look him up in his eyes as he nods.

"You can add rules if you want" I tell him as I began to number the rules.

"1. There is no romance going on between us, it is just sex,
2. We can't talk about this to our friends,
3. We can't get caught,"