•𝑅𝑒𝑑•

~Felix~
Me and Fiona ended up going to the hospital to see my mom, she's passed and it took me so long to move on. Regardless, Fiona was always there if I needed comforting and supporting. I told Cleo about it and she's been coming to my house checking up on me and stuff too, I mean she is my girlfriend.

Things between me and Fiona haven't been the same, so i'm gonna take her to the club. I need some excitement right now.

"Fiona, open the door!" I say as she doesn't hesitate and let's me in while looking confused. "Felix what the hell are you doing here?" She says taking her hair out of her bun, damn she's sexy. "Get dressed, we're going to the club" I say putting my hands in my pockets making eye contact knowing she'll refuse.

~Fiona~
"Felix you now I have this test tomorrow an-" I reason as he puts a gag over my mouth, I don't know where it came from but i'm kinda turned on.

A smirk spreads across his face as he carries me upstairs.

He then sets me on the bed taking the gag off. "I'm picking your dress, no isn't an answer" He says coming close to my face looking at my lips as I licked them.

He then stands up and looks in my closet, "I don't like any of these..they're too short might not even make it to the club" He says not even looking at me. I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Where are you going?" He says as I go over to my dresser and take out a dress locking myself in the bathroom still feeling Felix's eyes on me.

The dress I picked out was a red super sexy backless low v neck club dress.

Since my hair was already curly I just ran my fingers through it and teased it a little. I walk out the bathroom noticing Felix right at my face leaning against the entrance. He looks at my dress for a while and then bites his lip. "Alright but when something happen at the club don't say I didn't warn you" He says crossing his arms sitting on my bed.

I smirk thinking of the fact that my dress is a turn on to Felix. I turn to my vanity to do my makeup, I sit down and begin my red and gold cut crease with a clean wing.

"Felix back up" I say feelings his warmness on my back.

"How can I when your looking like that??" He says kissing my neck from behind. "I'll save it for the club" He bits his lip giving me one suck on the neck. If Felix doesn't stop now we're definitely not going to make it to the club.

I put on my red bottoms and spray my perfume, "I'm ready" I finally say still looking in the mirror.

Felix takes my hand and drags me to the car, well damn I didn't know he would want to go THAT bad!

We get to the club and I immediately feel eyes on me, I don't look that good goodness. Felix pulls me closer as he notice that he's not the only one who has eyes for me.

Looking around I see Ruby my best friend. "What are you doing here?" I ask her confused but excited. "Looking for the cute dudes like always" she says flipping her hair smirking as we both laugh.

"Speaking of dudes..." She says looking up at Felix as Felix looks at her for a minute and then shakes his head. 

"She's drunk" He says looking dead at her as she begins to laugh.

"When did you turn into a detective?" She giggles pointing at Felix. I look at her blushing face finally noticing what Felix was talking about. I look up at Felix. "Don't worry my brothers here too unfortunately, he'll take care of her" He says waving to his brother.

"Yea wassup" He says with his hands in his pockets. I mean since me and Felix aren't dating or anything..I can say that his brother is HOT ASF.

"Take Fiona's friend home, she's drunk" He says moving his arm off of me.

"Woah there Felix, you didn't even introduce me!" He says crossing his arms looking at me as I can feel some blush come on my cheek. "Fiona Christen, Christen Fiona" He introduces.

"And i'm Ruby" She says almost falling looking up at Christen.

"Nice to meet you beautiful" He says looking at me, which was confusing. He's either talking to me or Ruby. "Alright let's get you home miss" He says as he holds out an arm for her to grab and then walks towards my direction.

"I meant what I said" He whispers in my ear leaving after. The chills I had sat there for a minute before realizing that this is FELIX'S BROTHER! I sighed and dismissed the silence and dragged Felix on the dance floor. I begin to grind on him knowing exactly what i'm doing, god I've missed this.

"Don't start something you know I can finish, Babygirl"

He says whispering in my ear from behind me. I begin grinding again not listening to his threats, I wanted it anyway.

He then gives my ass a frustrated squeeze as I gasp from surprise. I turn around and start to kiss him making my hand glide slowly down to his member, yes I want him.

I cup his member as his breathing pattern changes. He grabs my hand I groped his member with and takes me to one of the party rooms with no one in it and pins me against the wall.

"I warned you"

He smirks as he slowly lifts my leg up exposing my panties. He puts his free hand low and cups my entrance making me bite my lip. "F-Felix" I accidentally say excited. He pokes my hole through my panties and I moan biting my lip after.

"Babygirl?"

He says as I look up at him not able to catch my breath.

"Daddy"

He smirks as his eyes begin to darken and immediately removed my underwear keeping my leg on the wall.

Then he unbuckled his pants with his free hand and miserably slid his member in me slowly.

"A-ahh! uhh" I moan leaving my head back, his slow stokes only make me want him more.

"What's wrong Babygirl?" He looks at me as his smirk gets bigger, he knows that he's teasing me.

"F-f-faster" I stutter with one of my eyes closed form the great pleasure.

"You sure Babygirl? I want you to be able to walk after this"

I tilt my head back as I get frustrated.

"P-pl-ahh!-please-Da-Daddy"

I stutter again trying to get my words through but Felix heard it pretty clear, he started pounding my entrance as I began to scream and moan. I couldn't help it, It felt so good.

"Babygirl, you have to be quiet"

I tried but his member felt so good I just had to let it all out, once he noticed I wasn't going to be quiet he took his free hand and put it against my mouth with full eye contact. A few more stokes and I came like two times so I wanted Felix to come too.

I grabbed his hand and put one of his fingers in my mouth sucking and licking it letting him use his imagination smirking after.

He grunts as I did the action and then put both his hands on the wall I was on and right then and there I felt the warm cum inside me as we both catch our breath.

He kisses me putting my dress back down, fuck I missed this.