•𝑆𝑒𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔•

~Fiona~
Lately Felix has been stressed over multiple test, I want him to relax so i'm going over his house to help him.

"Felix, I'm coming over whether you like it or not" I saw as I quickly hang up. I hanged up fast because he would've argued with me that he can't focus when i'm around and truly I don't care.

I go in my room and found some sexy lingerie to put on for my plan. I got dark red lingerie on with light make up and straighten my hair. To cover the surprise I put a big jacket on that was like a dress because that shit is comfortable. I then grab two scarfs and tuck it in my pocket. I'm at Felix's house and he answers the door taking a double take.

"You don't listen" He says as I walk pass him as he licks his lips.

"Nope" I say smirking.

And just like that he comes over to me kissing me. I immediately take his hands from off my ass and put them up as I push him to the wall.

"No Daddy, my turn" I smirk bringing my lips next to his but not kissing him, just getting him frustrated.

I notice his dark eyes as he bits his lip. I walk away towards his room knowing he'd follow me, and I was right.

I push him on the bed taking out the scarfs from out of my pocket and tying to tie his hands on the bed frame. I tie as hard as I can cause he's strong as fuck. I then get off the bed as Felix's eyes are glued to me. I take off the jacket and shoes to revile my lingerie.

I make eye contact with him as I straddle him and grind on him.

"Fuck" He groans making his hands a fist, I assume from being frustrated he can't touch me.

I kiss his neck while still grinding on him as he begins to moan.

"Babygirl" He trails on biting his lip.

I craw back down and start to unbutton his pants exposing his boxers, damn he's hard.

I lick his member through his shorts as he groans angrily. I finally pull his shorts off as he somehow breaks free and bends me over. Surprised I arch my back giving him his pleasure, and then wiggle my ass on his member.

He smacks it as he takes my underwear off.

"You know i'm always on top"He says whispering in my ear and then inserting me without warning.

"N-not today" I smirk pushing all my weight on him so he'd go down and I could ride him. We make direct eye contact as the sex gets intense and intimate very quickly. "You sure you wanna do that babygirl?" He says smirking. I knew what I was doing, the real question was if HE was ready. I began by laying down by his chest and let all my ass do the work as he groans and tries to control me by holding my hips but I was in the zone!

"Thought you could hold me with those scarfs huh?" He says in between heavy breaths smirking.

"Yeah I thought I had a shot" I sit up bouncing on him as I take his hands off my hips while still remaining eye contact.

While moaning because of his huge member, I could feel him getting harder inside me! "You won't quit will you?" I ask flipping my hair to my other shoulder catching my breath. "It was cute while it lasted" He licks his lips picking me up and flipping us to where i'm at the bottom and my entrance is right in front of him.

He takes off his shirt revealing his abs and chest, fuck he's sexy.

"You did good, Babygirl" He says kissing my thighs smiling. I immediately start blushing, my plan didn't go exactly as I wanted it to but at least I was brave enough to try, and Felix seemed to love it.

"Lemme thank you for your effort" He bit his lip looking at me as I get butterflies in my stomach knowing what he was going to do.

I begin to grab his hair knowing i'd be pulling it soon. He takes the first lick on my clit as I cover my mouth out of excitement. He holds my legs down as I grip his hair real tight "D-daddy"I breath out as I start to grip the sheets.

My moans where nearly broken from the pleasure I was getting.

Soon enough I came in his mouth as he cleaned me up with his tongue. He gets up thinking it's over as I push him down on the bed and take his boxers off. "B-babygirl" He warns as I begin licking.

He takes a handful of my hair and I smirk knowing why.

I start by jerking him off a few times and then started to go to town on his member. I can hear his breathing change as so did his grip on my hair.

I go up and down while sucking and I can see Felix chest puffing up as I start to deep throat for about six seconds when he cums in my mouth and of course I swallow, spitters are quitters.

I craw up to him and lay on his chest. "Felix do you tell your friends about me?" I ask making imaginary circles on his chest. He looks at me for a minute seeing if I was serious or not and then he answered. "No." He says as he caught his breath. "Why?" I said as he looks at me confused. "Because then they'd be trying to fuck" He said annoyed. "Well i'm not your girlfriend so.." I trial of in a whisper as he makes eye contact with me for a minute and then says something.

"Fiona if you fuck another dude.." He begins and then starts laughing. "What" I raise my head up looking at him. "I'm not gonna say anything else, just know that i'd.." He kept cutting his self off. "Whatever Felix" I sigh as I begin to ask the other question I been thinking about.

"Were you a virgin when we first fucked?" I ask as he smiled.

"Did I fuck like one?"He asked looking down at me and I blushed. "Hell no" I smiled. "But I could tell you was" He smiles and I hit him playfully.

"Nah but you didn't fuck like one though, and that through me by surprise" He says as I yawn.

~Felix~
As I stoped talking I can see Fiona getting tired on me so I pulled the covers to where we were and then thought before I went to bed.

I forgot to do my homework!! And also..

Do I like Fiona?