•𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠•

•I thought I should have more friendly interactions with Fiona & Felix since they were friends before. But the drama shall continue ;)•

~Fiona~
His eyes shade with want as I bite my lip knowing the pain but also pleasure I will witness.

After that ~

I throw my bag on the couch as I sigh, "What am I doing?" I run my fingers through my hair and lay my head back.

"Yeah what are you doing? You didn't even text me once today" Ruby interrupts my thinking while drinking tea and sitting next to me startling me.

"Just because you have a key doesn't mean you should use it all the time" I laugh getting up and then groaning still sore in the back.

"Tough day?" She asks sipping her tea harder. I throw a pillow at her and try to make my way upstairs.

"Fine but when you come to school tomorrow, your gonna tell me what happened" She looks up at me as she walked out the door and I make my way upstairs.

Felix didn't exactly go easy on me today and I hated him for it, he's lucky he's sexy as fuck.

I looked around in my dresser to find something to put on tomorrow for school. I already put on a black crop top tank top with some grey sweat pants and some black slippers to sleep in. I decided to do the ole hoodie and jeans pair. I searched everywhere for my favorite hoodie but I couldn't find it.

"Daaaad! Have you seen my favorite hoodie?!" I yell and he replies fast with "You left it in the garage when we were building that project for school!".

I rush down the door and into the garage. I open the front door to see no other than Felix. "The hell are you doing in my garage?" I ask crossing my arms. "It was open, and plus I wanted to ask you something" he replied walking over to me.

"What?" I ask as he stops in front of me. "Come with me and Cleo" he says putting his hands in his pockets. "No, it's fucking midnight and I'm half-naked" I told him crossing my arms.

"I don't mind it" he smirked grabbing my ass and I rolled my eyes. "Plus I don't even know Cleo" I argue. "You'll get to know her then, let's go," he said as he grabbed my wrist and we walk out the garage and head to the park.

"Oh my gosh! So glad to meet you!" A girl greeted me as soon as I entered the park, I'm assuming it's Cleo.

"This is Fiona, my best friend" he introduces me and I smirk knowing we are not just "best friends" but also "fuck friends" hehe.

We all sit down at the swings. I sit at the end next to Felix and Cleo sits next to him on the other side. "Remember when we were little and I told you the swings were Laffy taffy so you licked the swing" Felix reminded me as we began to laugh.

"I can't believe I believed you!" I shake my head as Cleo begins to talk. "How long have you two known each other?" She asks and me and Felix look at each other. "Since first grade" he says looking at me.

"And y'all still haven't dated?" Cleo asked and my eyes got wide.

"No I feel like she's way too busy" he says as he rocks the swing a little bit. "I can't focus with you around" I accidentally said out loud and they both laughed. I was serious, I couldn't get any work done because of Mr.Horny over here.

"No, but what do you wanna be?" Cleo asked me and I told her, "a photographer" I smile.

"To be honest I could see you as a model, you got the body for it" Felix says smiling at me.

Oh Jesus, is he flirting right here right now? What an idiot. "What about you Felix?" Cleo says after a moment of silence.

"I don't know, maybe a writer" he surprisingly said. "Really? You've always told me you'd be an artist" I told him in confusion as I look at the side of his face.