•𝐼 𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝐻𝑖𝑚•

~Fiona~
I stare at him. The words-...the words really came out, huh? "I.." I begin. I didn't know what to say at the moment, what DO you say? Felix tightens his hoody. "Let's just go inside" He turned around quietly as I regret not saying anything.

We enter the house and my parents hug me without no hesitation. "Where were you? You didn't pick up your phone I- we were so scared!" My mom began.

"I was at a friends house, don't worry guys i'm safe." I spoke out of relief, feels good to be home.

"Your dad wanted to call the police! I knew you'd be back but were starting to run out of options!" She covers her mouth and I knew she was about to cry. I hug her, she begins to breathe again. "Felix  and Ruby helped so much, making sure we were okay and helping us look" She spoke again. I turn to him and give him a smile, "Thank you" I mouthed. "Pops" I looked at him I knew he'd be disappointed in my disappearance. "Fiona.." He didn't even look at me. "I'm happy you're home, I love you" He nodded his head. I sigh, "I love you too."

"I'm gonna go" Felix said walking up to me. "I have to babysit" He shrugged as we hugged after. "Night Fiona" He left and the words came back to me again. 'I love you' kept repeating in my head, oh fuck.

"There's dinner in the kitchen if you're hungry, we're going to sleep. We love you Fiona" Mom says giving me a kiss on the forehead. I looked at my dad and he just gave me a nod, "Night." he spoke and they make their way upstairs.

I sigh wanting to take a shower, then I heard something at the back door. Felix?

I opened the back door and shut it behind me. "Fiona" my name was called. I turned around, "Zil" I cross my arms.

"Whaat cmon now, is he being serious?"He chuckles.

"What?" I ask confused. "He loves you?" My eyes got wide. "Were you listening?" I raise my voice. He starts laughing. "What a dickwad" He shakes his head. "Let's ditch him" He smiles. "I-I just got home Zil" I squint my eyes at him. "No." I say finally.

He chuckles again.

"I can't even be mad at your escape, you surprised me" He gave a little smirk. "You know you could've hired any other girl to be your girlfriend, you have a lot of workers" I stare at him confusingly.

"But I wanted you."

"You had me, you left" I hesitated.

"I didn't want to go, not without you."

I wanted to hit him. He's probably telling lies and I don't have time for it, his games. "Oh?" I said. He came closer, "I'll beat his ass." He spoke with eye contact. "You won't touch him." I say regretting, if Zil wanted to- he could have Felix in a dead in a ditch.

"Is that how you handle everything?" I ask. "Pretty much, yea." He shrugged. "Why can't you just except that it's over between us" I looked up at him.

"I don't want to."

He smiled. "You makin this so hard.." His voice got quiet. He came closer to my face and I looked at his soft lips..oh. "I'll see you around, Fiona" He smirks. "Until then." He bites his lip walking away.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. Oh, did I mention I have a strong dislike for him? Yo he's so annoying and dumb...I can't stand him!

I walk back in my house as I see Ruby in the kitchen..with her mouth open. "Oh shit" I say as she runs up to me screaming and smiling. "WE HAVE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT!" She let's go of me. "D-did I just see Zil through the window? Or was that some other sexy mischievous male?" She asks looking at me and I laughed. "Yea it was Zil." I shrugged.

"Why?" I ask after. "I have a bad feeling about him..but damn he's hot." She stares of into space. "ANYWAYS-" She continues. "YOUR BACKKK!" I received another hug. I missed Ruby a lot also. "I missed you so much" I say hugging her back. "Did you two...do the pooht pooht?" She whispers. "The- the what?" I laugh. "You know! The..wank wank" She tried again but I failed to understand.

"Did we fuck?" I finally said after the silence. "Yea" She smiles. "No, he's fucking annoying" I say sitting at the table. "Mmmhmm" She smiles. "I see I see" Ruby smirks. "What?" I look at her. "Nothing nothing" she shrugs.

"Did Felix see you?" Her eyes widened. "Yea..." I heisted getting flashbacks. "What happened?" She looked at me engagingly. "He-he told me he loved me" I play with my fingers. Ruby comes and sit down  in the seat in front of me.

"He..."

"Yea..."

We both sat there quiet as Ruby made a pouty face. "AWHHH!" She begins as I roll my eyes. "Did you tell him you loved him back? DO you love Felix?" She spoke with empathy. "I didn't say anything..because I don't know dude." I reply not even looking at her. "Take your timeee" Ruby smiles, "You'll know eventually" she continues. "Plus we have bigger fish to fry" She paused.

"What do you mean?" I ask finally looking at her. "Zil...or Felix" She puts both of her hands out demonstrating the two. "Don't do that" I shake my head. She shrugs, "I'm just sayin!"

"I'm going to bed" I sigh, "Okay goodnight babygirl" Ruby chuckles and leaves out the back door. I take a shower, put my robe on and jump on my bed. I was truly tired.

Before dozing off I had a message. Peeking my head up, I look to see who it is.

"Glad we have a connection now."

It's from Zil. I roll my eyes and replied.

"you stole my number?!"

"I didn't steal anything, sooner or later you would've gave it to me." He replies quick as I give the biggest sigh.

"So when's our next adventure?" He asks and I groan.

"never." I replied.

"Challenge accepted."

I turn off my phone and close my eyes. Prom's coming up, I HAVE to go dress shopping soon. I received another texted. I sigh.

"Oh & btw.."

It's from Ruby.

"yea?" I reply thinking she has some more tea.

"Me & Christen kissed."

I gave the biggest gasp and then laughed. "WOAHHH" I replied. "you guys JUST met 🤨" I sent as I see the dots appear.

"Ik ikkkkk :( but fuck he's so cute"

"ew." I reply shaking my head at the thought. I mean he is cute but my best friend and him together? Ew. I guess i'm happy for them.

I finally close my eyes again & drifted off to sleep thinking about today. One question kept asking itself in my head-...

"Do I love Felix?"

Too short? 🤔 I'm sorry I felt as if I needed to put something out before I began slacking again 😭! Lmao I find it funny that you guys keep calling "Cleo" "Chloe" 💀💀 it's okay, I still love you guys 💞🥴.