Taetzu : Our Grand Canyon pt1

"Didn't the historians say every crack in the world represents a heart break?" Asked the short haired girl, walking across the unsteady canyon.

"Yah why Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked. She walked over to her girlfriend hugging her arm looking her in the eye. The two stared into the deep depth of the Grand Canyon. Everyone felt this heartbreak, the entire Earth shook once the crack opened.

"Well, what's the story behind the Grand Canyon?" Jeongyeon asked curiously, looking up at the girl. Nayeon looked at her with sad eyes, she knew the person who created the Grand Canyon. She knew both of them. But she knew them. She didn't know them.

"I knew both of them." Nayeon spat out.

"Knew? What happened?"

"Death. Despair. Heartbreak." Nayeon whispered, trying her best not to let a tear fall. Jeongyeon took the girl and went to a steadier place on the canyon. The two sat down, both embracing each other.

"I'm so.. sorry babe. I-I didn't know I shouldn't have asked." Jeongyeon said ashamed, she embraced the girl tighter, rubbing her back.

"No no it's okay. Do you want me to tell you the story?" Nayeon asked.

"If you're not going to get hurt. Then please do.."

~~~

"Yoda! Yoda! Yoda! Guess what guess what?!" The bunny asked, sprinting her way to the tired Tzuyu. The younger girl rolled her eyes and looked away from the television.

"Yes?" She asked annoyed. Nayeon was giggly and happy and quickly took her phone out, almost dropping it.

"Someone swiped right!" Nayeon cheered, clapping her hands excitedly. Tzuyu sighed smiling at the girl.

"Hey, I told you I'm not good at these types of things and I don't need my heart to break and make the hugest crack on Earth." Tzuyu replied sarcastically. "I love you Nayeon but, tinder ain't my thing."

"Okay okay, but this guy he seems super duper cute. And you know I'm the gayest person alive but even I admit he's cute. Just.. give it one date? For your bunny~" Nayeon pleaded, clasping her hands together. Tzuyu pouted and let out a long sigh.

"Finnneeee. Let me see his picture and profile." Tzuyu grabbed the phone and almost passed out. "Jesus... you're you're right he is cute?.." The girl admitted.

"Great yes you need this!! I'm messaging him thanks for your phone~" Nayeon teased, taking the phone away. Tzuyu was shocked and started chasing the girl around the apartment.

"I don't know what you're going to send show me show me!! Hey!" Tzuyu whined, hopping on top of the girl. The two fell onto the bed, ready to message the new boy they've found.

"This is what I'm sending. Look." Nayeon said seriously, showing Tzuyu the phone.

Tzuyu pouted and looked confused at the message

Tzuyu pouted and looked confused at the message. After contemplating all the possible outcomes she finally gave out and allowed the message to be sent. Nayeon hit the send and smiled at the girl. "And now.. we wait!" The girls kept eye contact, hearing the ding of the phone caused Tzuyu to fall off the bed.

"Hey hey hey what did you turn me into! I'm not this type of girl to go squealing over something dumb." Tzuyu said pouting, picking her phone back up.

"Aww he's so nice!" Nayeon squealed

"Aww he's so nice!" Nayeon squealed. "Oh my god! Let's go shopping for the perfect outfit! I'll call Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon to meet us, get in the car!" Nayeon ordered, handing Tzuyu the keys and pushing her out the door.

~~~

Tzuyu waited nervously, she tapped on the table top waiting for the 'right one'. Many men walked up to her but she knows how to decline politely. Her girls were wearing disguises so they could not be seen, they sat at the table right in front of her ready to give the advice. Her outfit they so carefully picked out, a white sweater blazer with a flower blouse and black ripped jeans with stunning black ankle boots. She felt a bit out of her place.. but she was excited. God I'm so nervous! What if I do something bad? She thought, furrowing her eyebrows. She heard the door open, and the ring that almost every coffee shop has. She turned her head to see the most handsome man she's ever laid eyes on.

"Chou.. Tzuyu am I correct?" The man asked smiling. The girl nodded clearing her throat.

"Kim Taehyung it's so great to meet you!" She said excitedly. The man smiled giggling a bit.

"Likewise my lady." He said, bowing and taking her hand. Tzuyu immediately felt her cheeks go red and could just imagine the teasing she'll be getting from the girls. "What can I get you?" He asked, taking his seat.

"Surprise me." Tzuyu said smiling. Taehyung nodded, getting the waiter's attention.

"An expresso for me and a macchiato for the lady please." Taehyung asked.

"Coming up sir!"

"How did you know I like macchiato?" Tzuyu asked shyly, playing with her fingers under the table.

"It's a lucky guess? And might I add you look lovely today. But I assume you look dazzling everyday am I correct?" Taehyung asked confidently. He wanted Tzuyu.. he wanted her love. He just.. knew that she was the one.

Tzuyu felt her cheeks go ten times redder, she though how smooth someone could be, but realized she's friends with Jeongyeon. "Thank you and you look very handsome today." Tzuyu replied shyly, unaware of the advice her friends are trying to give her.

•••

"Jesus Christ she's so stupid!" Jeongyeon whispered, holding Nayeon's hand.

"No don't call her stupid it's her first date." Jihyo scolded. "Also Taehyung's friends should be here as well. Namjoon and Jimin."

"Your husband is here? Since when?" Momo asked.

"They're best friends so I told him to tag along." Jihyo answered.

"Ahh okay. Wait wait they're getting up!" Chaeyoung whispered. The girls saw Taehyung take Tzuyu's hand after their drink and walking her outside. The two stopped by an Ice Cream truck, laughing and smiling.

"Aww our little maknae found love.." Dahyun cooed.

"Guys guys look!" Sana whisper yelled, running to the window casually. The girls turned their heads to see Taehyung lay a kiss on Tzuyu's cheeks. The girls squealed in excitement, but we're unaware of what heartbreak is to occur.

"Babe babe babe!" A new voice whisper yelled. A man ran up to Jihyo hugging her. "I'm so happy for my little Taehyung!!"

"Me too Joonie~ now we have to wait and see where all of this goes. I swear if he breaks her heart I'm not showing mercy." Jihyo said seriously.

"Don't worry. He never will."