Taetzu: Our Grand Canyon pt10

Tzuyu woke up the next morning, feeling arms wrapped around her waist. She smiled looking to her fiancé. She stared at her ring tearing up giggling. Taehyung shifted in the bed smiling. "Good morning beautiful." He mumbled quietly, not opening his eyes.

"Good morning fiancé." Tzuyu teased, kissing his forehead. She stayed in her position not wanting to leave Taehyung, but knew she had to make breakfast as well. She took off for the weekend from her job so she and Taehyung could plan for the wedding. Tzuyu let out a sigh, stretching her arms finding herself out of Taehyung's grip.

"No~ don't leave." Taehyung whined, sitting up from his bed tired. Tzuyu chuckled rolling her eyes as she threw a shirt to Taehyung.

"Put a shirt on I don't need to see your muscles." She teased walking into the bathroom. Taehyung snickered watching her leave as he put a shirt on. He jumped out of bed, combing his soft black hair with his hand then used a brush to style it. He looked down at the dressing table, seeing picture of him and his fiancée together smiling. Taehyung picked one up grinning to himself. The door of the bathroom unlocked revealing his fiancée. Taehyung kissed her cheek as he went inside and jumped inside the shower.

Tzuyu stretched her arms over her head sighing. She turned the stove on, making eggs and bacon for the morning. Taehyung came out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a hand held towel. "You know I love you so much right?" He asked smiling as he was given a plate full of food. Tzuyu nodded her head blushing a bit.

"You tell me everyday." She said, taking the first bite.

"And I will always tell you everyday." Taehyung promised eating his food. He opened up a calendar app, seeing the best date to hold the wedding. "I'm thinking the wedding could be next month? So we have time for our parents to fly in." Taehyung explained looking up from his phone. Tzuyu swallowed her bite nodding her head.

"We didn't even tell them we were dating now we're saying 'hey mom guess what? You're invited to my wedding!'" Tzuyu joked laughing. Taehyung snickered nodding his head in agreement admiring Tzuyu.

"Basically." He said smiling.

"But yes next month does sound good. Plus I'll have time to make invitations and get my dress." Tzuyu explained. "Do you want to keep it small?" She asked, only wanting close friends and family at the wedding. She hated big events, even when she was a idol she hated going in front of big crowds.

"Yah if that's okay with you. I kinda want to keep it on the downlow? After BTS disbanded we finally have our own personal lives and I want to keep it that way." Taehyung said grinning. Tzuyu nodded her head.

"Same for TWICE. So we invite our immediate families, then Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Haeun, Momo, Sana, Mina, And Dahyun?" Tzuyu asked. Taehyung nodded his head writing down all the names including family.

"The groomsmen, bridesmaid, maid of honor, and best man?" He asked. "I don't want a best man since I could never choose between the guys." Taehyung said grinning.

"I can't choose a maid of honor either. But Haeun/Jihyo have to be flower girl!" Tzuyu said clapping her hands, she grinned at Taehyung showing her teeth. He blushed slightly seeing how perfect she looked in that moment. He wrote down Tzuyu's request in a heartbeat.

"Yoongi will be in charge of music? And Jin catering?" He suggested. Tzuyu nodded her head in agreement giving him a thumbs up. "Priest, hmm do you mind taking care of that?" He asked.

"Not at all I'll get right on it." Tzuyu said smiling. "Oh the rings! And outfits!" She exclaimed remembering it all. Taehyung nodded his head.

"Well for the rings lets get last? And outfits we can probably call up everyone and get them to meet us at a wedding store. The guys and I will be separate from you and the girls. The theme I was thinking maroon for groomsmen and bridesmaids?" Taehyung suggested.

"Yah that'll be gorgeous." Tzuyu said in awe, thinking about her wedding day. "Just a year and a half ago I was complaining about being single, now I'm getting married.." Tzuyu mumbled in shock. Taehyung held her hand nodding his head. He gently planted a butterfly kiss on her palm smiling.

***

Tzuyu and the girls went around the store, looking for the perfect dress. At first they chose a nice simple short one which Tzuyu despised. "This looks like the one which Jihyo wore in TT I'm not wearing this." Tzuyu complained laughing. The employee came with another dress in her hand, one that was long and elegant. It had a slim fit with beautiful sequins covering the chest, and the back was slightly bare. It had a long perfect tail, and the way it fit on Tzuyu made it look like it belonged to an angel.

"This is the one." Nayeon said smiling, seeing Tzuyu tear up in the dress. The girls awed, hugging the tall girl as she cried.

"I'm getting this one.. I'm getting married in this dress." She said, embracing the girls back, wiping her tears away.

•••

Taehyung smiled as he stared at his beautiful tuxedo. "Guys.. I'm getting married in this."