Taetzu: Our Grand Canyon pt4

Nayeon let out a high pitches squeal, the other girls clapping loudly and dancing. Chaeyoung took Tzuyu's hand dancing with her. "You have a boyfriend now!" She exclaimed, spinning her around. Tzuyu rolled her eyes playfully smiling. She smacked Chaeyoung's head lightly.

"Stop you guys are making me feel weird and blush!" Tzuyu complained playfully. She flopped on the couch letting out a long sigh. She closed her eyes thinking about the third date the two had.

"So we are official okay?" Taehyung asked, holding out roses for Tzuyu. She smiled taking them. Tzuyu nodded her head kissing the man and taking his soft hand. The two walked into the diner together smiling and giggling.

"Oooo she's thinking guys!" Dahyun teased, poking her cheek. Tzuyu opened one eye smiling.

"Jihyo love is weird." Tzuyu said bluntly, pouting. The older girl smiled laughing.

"I know it is. But guys I have something important to tell you." Jihyo said, trailing off a bit. Everyone gathered close around her curious what she had to say. She took a deep breath in. "I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?!" The eight girls shouted, engulfing Jihyo in hugs and kisses.

"WE ARE GONNA BE AUNTS OH MY GOD!" Mina squealed, embracing Jihyo. Tears brimmed on he girl's eyes.

"This is a funny situation, Jihyo is twenty-seven and pregnant. Tzuyu is twenty-five and just getting a boyfriend." Jeongyeon said giggling.

"Oi at least I got someone all of you are still single AND Jeongyeon and Nayeon won't just date already. We all know you're meant to be." Tzuyu said, playfully batting her eyes. She embraced Jihyo tightly happy for her. All the girls were, they all were toppling over the crying girl.

~~~

Tzuyu still had her phone out, giggling at it. "Tzu.. it's midnight why are you up?..." Nayeon asked tiredly, rubbing her eyes. She turned to the brunette seeing her smile.

"It's Taehyung." Tzuyu said, smiling even more and texted away. Nayeon shook her head smiling and turned the other way falling asleep. Tzuyu said goodnight to Taehyung but that lasted five minutes, neither of them wanting to say goodbye. A month has only passed and the two are madly in love with one another.

~~~

Tzuyu yawned, shutting her alarm off. She stretched her arms out and sat up from her bed slowly. She sent a morning text to Taehyung before seeing the sleeping bunny next to her. She smiled at her roommate and went to the bathroom, taking it over. She came back out and made breakfast for herself and a cup of coffee. She left a note saying she had work, and would be back at 5pm. Tzuyu left.

She walked inside the store smiling at her fellow coworkers. She sat down and opened her portfolio filled with important files. Tzuyu filed them according to the date and took calls for her insurance company.

"Hey Tzuyu we have someone waiting at the front desk." Yeri said, Tzuyu's coworker. Tzuyu put down her drink and went to the front desk seeing no one else but her boyfriend. She smiled shaking her head playfully.

"I'm at work why are you here Tae?" Tzuyu asked, smiling ear to ear. He leaned against the wall next to her winking at her.

"I can't see my Eviee~?" He cooed, running his hands through his hair. "Come over today, none of the guys will home."

"Okay I will I get off in two hours." Tzuyu said, going through a few papers. She looked up at Taehyung who still stood against the wall. "I have work babe." She said giggling.

"I'm going to wait for you. You're cute when you work." Taehyung said blushing a bit. Tzuyu rolled her eyes smiling and continued working trying not to get distracted.

~~~

Tzuyu clocked out and walked out of her office. She kissed Taehyung as they walked to the car. He embraced her not letting go. "We can cuddle at your house." Tzuyu said blushing.

"But I missed you~" Taehyung admitted, opening the door for her. Tzuyu sat down, and Taehyung immedietly took her hand as he drove off. He kept kissing her hand giggling between the butterfly kisses. Tzuyu chuckled, feeling the tiny tickles.

Once they got home, Taehyung carried his girlfriend out surprising her. She yelped, clinging on to him. He laid her down on the couch and cuddled next to her. "Its been twelve hours since you've seen me." Tzuyu said in disbelief, laying against his chest. Taehyung ran his fingers through Tzuyu's hair gently.

"Exactly, I cant survive without you." Taehyung whispered, holding Tzuyu close. His nightmare he would make sure it never came to reality but... sometimes you can't control reality.