Taetzu: Our Grand Canyon pt5

Taehyung and Tzuyu Stayed asleep, both having a break. The Jimin and Jungkook came home to the sleeping couple, smiling ear to ear. Jungkook went to a kitchen drawer, pulling out two markers smirking. He tossed Jimin one as the two began their evil doing.

After a few minutes, Taehyung was first to wake up, seeing Jimin and Jungkook sitting on the other couch across from them. "Hey. What are you doin- Tzuyu's face!" He whispered yelled, panicking. "Jihyo is going to kill you!" He shouted whispering. Jimin's smile fell. "Worst, Namjoon will too!"

"He's right... we completely forgot about them." Jungkook whispered, panicking. Tzuyu groaned, waking up and immediately bursting into laughters.

"Oh Tae! Your face!" She laughed, resting her head on his shoulder.

"My face? Look at your face!" Taehyung teased. Tzuyu panicked taking her phone out looking at the camera. She let out a sigh, looking at Jungkook and Jimin.

"Jihyo and Namjoon will be killing you." She simply said smirking. She kissed Taehyung's cheek leaving. "Nayeon blew up my phone I think she's worried bye guys!"

~~~

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Nayeon shouted at the coming in Tzuyu. She jumped a bit, placing her things down.

"I was at Tae's. I fell asleep I'm sorry." She mumbled, looking down. Nayeon rolled her eyes letting out a sigh.

"What am I going to do with you maknae?" Nayeon asked playfully. She went over to the kitchen, handing Tzuyu lunch. Tzuyu looked at it in awe and ate it all up in a few minutes.

"Did Taehyung feed you?" Nayeon asked concerned, turning the tv on. Tzuyu nodded her head chuckling.

"Of course he did. I'm just hungry you should know this by now bunny." Tzuyu argued, grinning ear to ear. Nayeon nodded her head agreeing. Tzuyu was thankful of how oblivious Nayeon could be, and tried her best hiding Taehyung's sweater.

"Hey can I borrow your sweater Tae?" Tzuyu asked, looking around his room. Taehyung looked at her confused but happy.

"Of course babe. How come?" Taehyung asked, taking his sweater off leaving him in a t-shirt. Tzuyu smiled holding onto it.

"It smells like you." She mumbled shyly, sniffing the fabric.

Tzuyu went to her room, changing into more comfortable clothing, also known as short shorts and Taehyung's large sweater. She came back out, lying on Nayeon's lap. Nayeon giggled, stroking her head. "Don't think I didn't notice you come in with Taehyung's sweater." Nayeon said smirking. Tzuyu only smiled, a light blush forming on her cheeks.

A knock was heard at the door, which was already open. "Come in!" The two called out. Namjoon walked inside spazzing out. The girls sat up concerned knowing it was most likely about Jihyo.

"What happened?" Tzuyu asked skipping over the couch to Namjoon. Nayeon got him a glass of water and sat him down.

"Jihyo being pregnant. She has all these mood swings now, and is vomiting and everything else that pregnant women get as symptoms. Of course I'm cleaning up after her and treating her like the goddess she is but it's hard." Namjoon admitted, drinking some water. "I came to you guys cause you bother are closest with her and I'm not sure what to do."

"Did she sleep?" Nayeon asked, going into the cabinet and getting multiple things that Jihyo kept at their apartment. Namjoon nodded his head hesitantly.

"She's asleep right now. What are you.... doing?" He asked, peering over at Nayeon. She came with a box full of Jihyo's most precious items in case of events. She handed him the box.

"This is full of Jihyo's 'emergency items'" Tzuyu said using quotation marks. "Take these and each time a mood swing occurs take on item or ides out of here and do that idea or give her that item." Tzuyu said. Namjoon examined all of the miscellaneous items and ideas and nodded his head. He went to the door, golfing the box tightly.

"Thank you so much girls! And Tzuyu... is that Tae's sweater?"