Taetzu: Our Grand Canyon pt3

Taehyung held his flowers out in front of him, waiting for the lucky girl he wanted to be with. His finger traced around his turtle neck as he saw the stunning girl walk out of her apartment. From the window he saw eight girls lined up, and Namjoon giving him the thumbs up. He cleared his throat and greeted the blushing girl. "Hey Tzuyu. Ready for our day out?" He asked, handing the flowers to her. She smiled, a spark twinkling in her eyes.

"I love roses.." she mumbled. "Thank you and of course! Off we go." Tzuyu said smiled. Taehyung held his arm out which Tzuyu gladly took. The two, now waking hand in hand went the park. Taehyung smiled at the girl, taking a rose he had put aside, placing it in her hair.

"You look lovely today as usual." He said smiling. "So I guess I was right you do look stunning each and everyday."

Tzuyu giggled, remembering the struggle the girls had. "Haha not everyday. There are somedays where I look absolutely terrible." She admitted.

Taehyung shook his head disagreeing. "No. No one looks terrible it's just how they see themselves. But I don't see you that way, a way which you would look terrible. It's impossible."

"Thank you, really thank you." Tzuyu said smiling at him. The two finally reached the park where the kids where laughing and playing, parents gossiping, dogs barking, and couples cuddling. They found a quiet place for themselves and took a seat on the bench. Tzuyu rested her head on his shoulder, trying not to come off as awkward. "The girls put me through so much the past three days."

"The boys did the same to me. Jimin and Jungkook wouldn't stop arguing about what I should wear then Namjoon came finalizing Jungkook's decision. At first he chose just shorts." Taehyung admitted laughing. Tzuyu let out her laughter sitting up looking at Taehyung.

"Just .... shorts?" She emphasized. Once Taehyung nodded she started laughing even more. "Yah just shorts is a great second date option." She said sarcastically. Taehyung nodded his head smiling.

"Hey do you want to go on the swing set?" He suggested smiling. "All the kids are gone." He pointed to the empty swings. Tzuyu's face lit up as she nodded frantically. Taehyung took her hand and jogged to the swingset. Tzuyu sat down and Taehyung got behind her to push her. "Fast?"

"Yes definitely! Ahh! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" Tzuyu quickly said holding tightly onto the swing.

***

"Thank you very much!" Taehyung said as he gave Tzuyu her ice cream. She thanked him talking her first bite and melting in awe.

"Its so good~" She whispered, eating it all quickly. Taehyung giggling at her playfully ness and ate his.

"I'm glad you like it. What would you like to do next?" Taehyung asked looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Dinner?" She suggested, realizing she just had desert.

"Desert before dinner, I love it. Where would you like to go?" Taehyung asked grinning. Tzuyu suggested a restaurant where they cook right in front of you, she loved those as well as Taehyung.

"Oh I love those types of restaurants!! Let's go!" Taehyung cheered, reaching for her hand and running there. The two laughed and giggled as they reached their destination panting. They got their composure and took their seats. A chef as well as other assistants came to take their orders and begin cooking right in front of them.

Tzuyu and Taehyung both watched in awe as the fire reached almost to the ceiling. The chef smiled at the two as he placed the first appetizer down. Tzuyu and Taehyung both ate it quickly, melting in the taste. "You're amazing!" Taehyung complimented. The chef sprinkled some vinegar onto the stove and laid chicken breast on it. He sprinkled a bit of alcohol onto the chicken so the flame could grow bigger. Tzuyu's mouth was wide open as the perfect meal came onto her plate. Taehyung smiled, taking a piece and feeding it to her. She chewed, tasting all of the exotic flavors the chef created.

"This is the best night ever Taehyung thank you!" Tzuyu said smiling, as the two ate their main course together.

"This has been the best day for me Tzuyu I should be thanking you." Taehyung admitted blushing. The two made eye contact, neither wanting to look away. Is this when we kiss? Taehyung asked himself. Tzuyu was first to lean in, not wanting to ruin the moment. Taehyung took the invite, locking his lips with her soft ones. A blush found its way into Tzuyu's cheeks as the two pulled away. "Third date?" He suggested giggling.

"A million more dates." Tzuyu said. She covered her face giggling and blushing from what the two just shared. Taehyung moved Tzuyu's hands from her face smiling.

"Don't hide your beautiful face darling."