Taetzu: Our Grand Canyon pt11

Don't attack me guys :,,,)

The day of the lovers wedding. The day that they would be happily married, and be with each other till the ends of time. Tzuyu woke up extra early, excited for the day. Excited for the day she was to be wedded to the one she loves. She heard Taehyung snore quietly and admired him, kissing his forehead. Taehyung groaned, shifting a bit waking up.

"Good morning soon to be wife." He teased, rubbing his eyes yawning. Tzuyu chuckled as she tied her hair.

"Good morning soon to be husband. The girls are picking me up in an hour to get ready." She said, going back sitting by him. Taehyung sighed, leaning his head on her shoulder.

"Alright..." he mumbled, nuzzling his head in her neck. Tzuyu giggled, gently stroking his head.

"You have the rings at the church right?" She asked quietly.

Taehyung nodded his head picking it up as he stretched his arms out. "Yep. Everything is set." He moved Tzuyu's hair out of the way, resting his head near her neck. He gently placed a few butterfly kisses on her neck before getting up and stretching. Tzuyu giggled, feeling the light tickles from her neck.

"You get started on breakfast while I go shower then we'll take turns." She said, kissing his head before stepping in the shower. Taehyung smiled to himself going off into the kitchen and turning the stove on. He decided to make pancakes and scrambled eggs, placing two plates down.

Tzuyu came out of the bathroom drying her hair as she smelled the scent of pancakes. "Ooo yummy~" She said smiling, sitting down and started to eat. Taehyung smiled kissing the top of her head lovingly before going into the shower himself. Tzuyu scrolled through social media, frowning a bit to see the amount of comments and harsh words about Taehyung and herself getting married. She rolled her eyes putting her phone away as well as her plate. She washed the dishes then went to the room, running in on Taehyung changing. Her face turned red as she covered her eyes.

"Oh my god I'm sorry babe!" She said laughed, leaning on the door. Taehyung laughed as well seeing the fun in the situation.

"It's not like you haven't seen me naked before." He said smiling, putting on clothes. Tzuyu covered her face turning even more red. "You can come in now~" He sung giggling. Tzuyu rolled her eyes kissing his lips softly before reaching for her purse. Taehyung stopped her spinning her around so she was facing him, close to his body. "I love you." He whispered, staring her in her beautiful eyes.

Tzuyu's lips were lifted on the corners. "I love you too." She whispered, gently resting her head on his chest.

***

Tzuyu's bridesmaids helped pull the dress over her head. Her hair was done in a flower crown, the white cloth hanging on her head. She was turned to the mirror and almost immediately cried seeing how stunning she really looked. The white roses were handed to her, her soft hands taking them. Nayeon rested two hands on the soon to be wedded girl's shoulders smiling. "Chou Tzuyu... will soon be Kim Tzuyu." She whispered, embracing her. Tzuyu sniffed trying not to cry and mess up her makeup. The girls around her teared up as well fanning themselves before they joined the long embrace. They heard the bells start to ring, and the songs play.

"Ready?" Momo asked, helping Tzuyu stand. Tzuyu nodded her head, carefully wiping her tears. The girls all stood in their places, Jihyo and Haeun near Tzuyu to be flower girls. First went out Sana and Dahyun, Chaeyoung And Mina, Jeongyeon and Nayeon, and lastly Momo. They heard the applause of everyone. Haeun dressed in a cute red dress matching Jihyo as the went down the aisle throwing the flower petals. Tzuyu's father smiled at her warmly as he took her arm.

"You have no idea how proud I am." He said softly tearing up the slightest. Tzuyu smiles nodding her head.

"Thank you dad.." she said quietly. The music for the bride started, as the two walked down.

Taehyung was in awe as he stared at his soon to be wife. Tzuyu stepped up near Taehyung facing him smiling. "You're beautiful." He whispered before turning to the priest who smiled at them.

[i never been to a wedding sorry]

Taehyung smiled as he was asked to take Tzuyu as his wife. "I do." He said softly.

"And do you Chou Tzuyu take-" Tzuyu cut the priest off.

"I do." She said smiling. The priest smiled handing the couple the rings. Taehyung took the first one gently placing it on her ring finger, Tzuyu doing the same.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said softly. Taehyung grinned pulling Tzuyu close to her planting his lips onto hers lovingly. Tzuyu smiled in the kiss, unable to hear all the cries and cheers for the couple and instead only could see Taehyung in her world. Her perfect world.

Tzuyu turned around her back facing the girls as she threw the bouquet of flowers. "TIME FOR JEONGYEON AND NAYEON'S WEDDING!" She heard Chaeyoung call out. Tzuyu turned around laughing to see the red Nayeon as Jeongyeon caught the bouquet.

***

Taehyung held Tzuyu's hand as they walked down the beach for their honeymoon, feeling the cool breeze against them. "You know how much I love you right?" Taehyung asked quietly, intertwining his hands with Tzuyu's. She nodded her head smiling ear to ear.

"I definitely do." She said, kissing Taehyung softly. She removed her lips leaving a blushing Taehyung. Tzuyu felt her chest grow heavy, as she started coughing violently. Taehyung's eyes widened as Tzuyu was falling to the ground.

"B-babe are you okay?!" He asked frantically, gently cradling Tzuyu who didn't stop coughing. He got his phone out quickly, calling the ambulance seeing Tzuyu drift into unconsciousness. "Babe whats wrong? Tzuyu talk to me." Taehyung begged, his eyes brimming with tears.

Tzuyu kept coughing violently curling up into a ball on Taehyung's lap. She held his hand tightly before her grip slowly loosened, and loosened... and her coughs weren't heard anymore.